+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Erinn Lobdell - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Erinn Lobdell - Survivor Tocantins

I think Erinn made a huge mistake by not getting Sierra and maybe eventually Debbie, to go against that JT/Stephen pack. There is no one on the tribe otherwise, that she can win against. She could have beat Sierra, judging from their comments about Sierra in the challenge, so Erinn should have made a move. I think that was her only hope. Now she looks like quite an outsider, unless one of the strong players wants to take her along for an easy win on their part. Last week I was really rooting for her to take Sierra and take on the others - she seems to know Stephen is a behind-the-scenes mastermind kind of guy, and she voted for him instead of Sierra. So if she didn't want to vote Sierra out, why didn't she team up with her and make a run for the end?

I think because she was at Exile Island and didn't get an opportunity to strategize with anyone during the period when decisions were being made.

FORT Fogey

She did awesome in gaining Sierra's jury vote, provided that she could make it into the finale. But my guess is that she will come forth.

FORT Newbie

Hello! everyone

I'm Thai. I'm a fan Of Erinn.There are many fans in Thailand support her.
    I need to ask some question. Is Erinn beautiful in foreigner country? And who is more beautiful between Erinn and Seirra?
    ha ha ha it's quit stupid question but I really want to know. As for me, they're so cute.

PS. Everyone's here (Thailand) hate dragon slayer.

Hi Shikie,

Somewhere on Sierra's thread is a link to her website and some spectacular shots of her as a model. I don't know if Erinn has anything comparable to compare to.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hi Shikie--I guess you could say since Sierra makes a living on her looks she's the one Westerners might find prettier....she certainly looked better to me while living in the jungle.....Erinn just looked scraggy and like she needed her hair washed....but who knows how they clean up! We'll see at the finale... or sooner if she gets booted and comes back on the jury.
    Glad to hear Thais are no fonder of the "dragonslayer" than Americans are!

PWS, I actually think Erinn looks better than Sierra on Survivor. Anyway, Shikie, yes, they are both really cute, just in different ways. I don't know who would look better in full makeup and with a professional photographer--Sierra's pictures on her website are gorgeous. However, I wouldn't judge who is prettier in real life based on those pictures compared to anyone who has been out in the woods for a month!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I've posted before that i couldn't see how Sierra was a model, as I didn't find her at all attractive. I could see Sydney modeling, as I thought she was very attractive.
    I find Erinn more attractive than Sierra; on this show, at least, based on what I've seen of the 2 of them.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

:)

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3446578;
    I've posted before that i couldn't see how Sierra was a model, as I didn't find her at all attractive. I could see Sydney modeling, as I thought she was very attractive.
    I find Erinn more attractive than Sierra; on this show, at least, based on what I've seen of the 2 of them.
    norealityhere, just curious if you have seen Sierra's modeling website and if you have, do you still not find her attractive? during the show we (hubby and i) thought she must be a jcpenny catalog model or something but then we were just totally wowed by her professional pictures.

FORT Newbie

Thanks everyone.

I'm happy that you understand my question because I'm not good at
    english. Is the game finish in America? who win? I guess JT, but I don't
    want JT win. I'm boring the competitor like JT's style.

Love Erinn, love survivor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast