+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brendan Synnott - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Brendan Synnott - Survivor Tocantins

lol, i thought snot too when i saw his last name.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;3288950;
    I think he should take some of his $$$ and have his last name changed. Who wants "Snot" as a last name? Shallow, I know. But, something about him bugs me.

FORT Fogey

I am sure he is going to play to win. He is successful and teaches that, as well. He is all about putting his skills to the test. I want someone who plays the game well to win. It isn't about who needs the money for me. I expect to see him last a long time.

When he appeared confused, on exile island, as to what the clue meant by "homeland" it stumped me. Surely he knew; it was obvious. I don't think Taj was around when he first posed the question to himself. I understand playing dumb in front of Taj, perhaps but I don't think she was present when he first read that clue and talked for the camera. I will go back and look eventually.

I think you're right, shoepie, I don't think Taj was around when he first read the clue. Perhaps he overthought it too much. It actually made me chuckle a little when Taj came right up with the answer and you could actually see the lightbulb go off in his head. So far I like him. It will be interesting to watch. If he or Taj manage to head off to Exile island often they could form an interesting alliance, gathering clues and playing for both idols. I know, I'm asking too much, but I would like to see something like that.

He definitely needs to align with Taj. They can have a millionaires-only alliance.

My friends who know Brenden tell me he is a great guy. He is purely in it for the love of the game. He is hardworking and smart. He even went to a local fish market to learn how to clean a fish in preparation for the game. The tribal homeland clue didn't register with him upon reading it, true. I also was pondering it and given a moment he would have caught it. My prediction is that he will go far, perhaps win? He also has a facebook fan sight. Just FYI
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;3338471;
    He definitely needs to align with Taj. They can have a millionaires-only alliance.

I like the sound of that.

WTH was up with Brendan in that last ep spooning with the other guy on Excile?

I think he needs to stay away from him because that guy seems to be developing a little crush on Brandon.

They were stuck out in the middle of nowhere and it was raining. They were soaked and cold and miserable. Spooning was the only way they could conserve body heat.

If I were cold,wet and miserable I'd be spooning with all of you people whether you liked it or not!

Quote Originally Posted by princessKIM;3400645;
    If I were cold,wet and miserable I'd be spooning with all of you people whether you liked it or not!
    I'm pretty sure we all would. There comes a point when you just don't care about appearances or anything else except trying to get comfortable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast