+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

Re: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

He looks a bit like a thinner faced Steven Segal (with lighter hair).

hcw

[
    I've also decided I will no longer address this man as 'Coach'. Reason No. 1 is he got fired, maybe he should change the name to 'Not a Coach'. Reason No. 2 is it's too disgusting to called a man a coach when he is not coaching you on anything.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of the Seinfield espisode where the guy who conducted some little charity band wanted to be called Maestro.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;3355330;
    Coach definitely makes for entertaining episodes. His imitation of Erin's "smile" And, his "coach socks"!!!!
    Someone got to make this gif. It's just amazing he did it twice with the same face.

Will there be another all star season? I can see Benjamin in it withour a doubt. Fairplay can make it than why he doesn't?

Need a laugh for today? Check this out (I do hope it was a joke):

SURVIVOR Cast member "COACH" a Dinner date with WADE

And if that doesn't do it, go to YouTube and search "Coach Ben Wade before Survivor." There are three little promo clips made by his brother. The second one is my fave - before he survived Brazil, he revived a community! Truly vomitous.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3368430;
    Need a laugh for today? Check this out (I do hope it was a joke):

SURVIVOR Cast member "COACH" a Dinner date with WADE

And if that doesn't do it, go to YouTube and search "Coach Ben Wade before Survivor." There are three little promo clips made by his brother. The second one is my fave - before he survived Brazil, he revived a community! Truly vomitous.
    I read the comments on these videos. Did he really lie about having cancer to take the time off work? I know he was fired for job abandonment since he was gone longer than he initially said he would be but I hadn't heard about the cancer thing. There was also speculation that his ebay auction is a false charity so he can get money for himself. Is this just BS that some spiteful person posted on the youtube videos or is this true
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Not sure - I read on another site that he made up the cancer story to cover for his absence. I'll have to do some digging before I believe that one.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fanatic

Is the story true that he faked cancer? How do you know this? Is it online somewhere? Wow, what a cancer on the earth he is if that is true.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I think the absolute worst thing about Benny here is his attitude towards women. I truly believe that if Candace had been a little more accepting of the ass grabs and licking and general man handling, he wouldn't have tried to get her booted.
    If a woman doesn't adore him physically or at least crawl half a mile up his ass, she's no good in his opinion, and there must be something wrong with HER. He's detestable.

Selfconfidence: continuing to flirt with a woman that isn't showing any interest.
    Arrogance: manhandling a woman who isn't showing any interest... and then writing her off as a cancer because she isn't.

It occured to me that it could be one of the best villian characters ever CREATED by a contestant... but I don't think so. He IS for real, just mentally ill.

He makes my skin crawl. I cannot wait for him to leave my tv set!
    Yup, with donuts!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i think you nailed him perfectly, spockwhat. i had a boss that was very much like that ... it was sickening.

+ Reply to Thread