+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

FORT Fanatic

Re: Benjamin "Coach" Wade - Survivor Tocantins

hmmm, a date with Coach. Let me try and remember that dating advice my dad gave me...it went something like, "Never ever date a guy named Coach."

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3424619;
    Yes, he is a professing Christian. I read on a biography somewhere that he wants to serve as an example that "a real man can be a Christian" or words to that effect.

I know scores of Christian men. And those I've met are more "real men" than anything I've seen on Thursday nights this season. There's nothing real about him.
    He's a Christian?!?! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to be stuck in eternity with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are the Buddhists recruiting?

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3424358;
    Crazy people grin a lot.
    That just made me

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3425900;
    hmmm, a date with Coach. Let me try and remember that dating advice my dad gave me...it went something like, "Never ever date a guy named Coach."
    Your dad is a smart man.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I sure hope he goes home tonight!! He was kind of comical at the start but not it's just getting silly...

Quote Originally Posted by hcw;3424187;
    Ben Wade is a 1989 graduate of West High School and University of Tennessee alum. After UT, he went on to bigger and better things. He is currently the head women's soccer coach at Southwest Baptist University in Bolivar, Missouri and conductor of the Susanville Symphony in Susanville, California.

Oh Fudge! You have absolutely no idea how upset this one statement made me. It is far worse than our 2008 Football season. Why doesn't this tool have an East Tennessee accent if he is from those parts? Also, I can almost bet you money there was no one in Tennessee handing down oral traditions of ancient forms of yoga. Real men in Tennessee won't even touch yougart, let alone yoga. Perhaps he is mistaking seeing Deliverance as a child and mixing that up with his Amazon capture and adventure. Perhaps the piranah was the endangered four inch snail darter. Perhaps the shark attack was a rusty beer keg in the Tennessee River. Why, oh, why did he not claim to be a Gator!

Hell no! We Gators don't want him at all! (Sorry for the late response, just catching up) Maybe the Noles would lay claim to him!
    Last edited by Jezebella; 05-01-2009 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Added comment

This man becomes more intolerable each week. How much longer before he leaves our air waves?

Hopefully next week...we can only hope. When someone can make Randy seem like a gentleman and Corinne like a true lady...they're REALLY bad.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fogey

He has watched the Ponderosa videos by now and seen Brendan, Tyson and Sierra making fun of him.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3431932;
    He has watched the Ponderosa videos by now and seen Brendan, Tyson and Sierra making fun of him.
    Yeah, but he's so delusional I could see him thinking they were really doing a tribute to him.

+ Reply to Thread