+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/14 Finale Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I think everyone on east coast had football which delayed 60 Minutes. Doesn't look like it was local game, it was NFL Football.

Probably the best ratings they will get all season!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

So is this late because of the football game????

Go Bob!!! (I love Bob).
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

Are we allowed to discuss spoilers in this thread? Or just the show and only what's shown on the show, as it happens (assuming 60 Minutes ever ends and the show actually starts)?

Just the show as it happens.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

So.....there was a football game on and Survivor wil be 30 minutes late????
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

becca, it's sounding like it. But it may depend on your local CBS affiliate.

Thanks, AsIs!

I have given up on trying to find spoiler info about the finale, and am just going to watch the show (if 60 Minutes ever ends, can you tell that I am impatient?). My question was more site-rule based, for future reference, because the thread title is a little misleading.

It's titled that because the show airs different times across the country. So to someone not in the Eastern Time Zone, stuff that happens on the show is a spoiler. You would think that people could realize that on their own, but sadly that doesn't always happen. So we put Spoilers in the title so everyone who hasn't seen the show yet will think twice. Hope that explains it correctly!

Almost about time, finally... c'mon Andy, SHUT UP!! Hoping for Bob, and if not, then Kenny. Would be ok with Matty, too.

Here's Andy! We're almost there!

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3251239;
    It's titled that because the show airs different times across the country. So to someone not in the Eastern Time Zone, stuff that happens on the show is a spoiler. You would think that people could realize that on their own, but sadly that doesn't always happen. So we put Spoilers in the title so everyone who hasn't seen the show yet will think twice. Hope that explains it correctly!
    I understand!

It sometimes can get confusing keeping the rules straight, since different boards all have their own rules. It's amazing sometimes that any posts get through.

+ Reply to Thread