+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Gabon: Interview with Marcus - "I immediately changed brands of underwear."

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor Gabon: Interview with Marcus - "I immediately changed brands of underwe

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3232331;
    I know that Jeff has said in a couple of different interviews, one on our local station, that, in his opinion, Marcus had to be the most arrogant player ever, and Corrine, was the meanest. With Corrine it seems, and I could be remembering this incorrectly, that he said that she didn't just play mean, she actually was mean or something along those lines. I really got the feeling he was less than impressed with either of these guys as just normal, everyday people. I'm sure that he has been doing this gig long enough to pick up on what seems to be game play and what is just is who they are.
    Good point.

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor Gabon: Interview with Marcus - "I immediately changed brands of underwe

Watch the Ponderosa clips at the CBS site. They are adorable.

Ok - I know in the interview the question and answer were about Marcus "eating a piece of fruit" off Charlie's shoulder. Didn't look like that to me, at all. I think it looked like he kissed Charlie on the shoulder; am I the only one? Someone here at FoRT (I'm sorry, I don't remember who) is using a picture of the scene as an avatar - and it looks like a kiss.
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

I posted these in Marcus' thread:

If there's a piece of fruit there, it's really, really small.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Doesn't matter, fruit or kiss, it was witty and entertaining.

And made Charlie very smiley!

I don't understand why Marcus claimed to be straight in that early 1-on-1, unless he was trying to stay in the closet. In the Ponderosa videos, it sure looks like he and Charlie were more than friends (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Maybe he felt that he would get further in the game being straight? Or maybe he just doesn't want to make his preferences a subject of speculation. However, some of his actions have caused the speculation anyway. Either way, the videos of him and Charlie at Ponderosa were fun to watch.

I don't think Marcus is gay. I think the two of them were enjoying their "mancation" together.

Again, it doesn't really matter to me either way. But do "just male friends" do the arm-linking-to-take-a drink thing, or lay out all their clothes, test all the combinations out and model them with and for each other? I'm surprised that I've even mentioned this, because being friends and having fun together is great!

Charlie did tell Marcus that he was so turned on (or Marcus looked so hot in that shirt), and Marcus didn't seem uncomfortable about that.

It's just that I get a "relationship" vibe from these two, and Marcus was adamant that he's straight. We need a spoiler from the crew (just kidding).

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jeff said that 2 people did find love (or something to that effect).

Although, I detect some distance about Marcus in Charlie's interviews. Maybe they were just checking each other out, or only had a brief dalliance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast