+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GABON: Final Three Opinions and Speculations (no spoilers)

Re: GABON: Final Three Opinions and Speculations (no spoilers)

Most likely to be in the Finals?Charlie,Corrine and Ken
    Why?The Onion still have their numbers,Charlie and Ken for their gameplay(in the future I hope) and Corrine by her association with Charlie.

Who do I like to see in the end(a dumb answer but...)Marcus,Charlie and Corrine
    I KNOW Marcus is gone but I was expecting him to be in the end!The question is who i like. So...here it is!
    "It's so nice...you know?"

FORT Fan

Following the boots of Randy and Charlie, I'd just like to change my guesses now that the numbers are smaller.
    A.) Which three are MOST LIKELY to get to the end?
    As before I still think Kenny has a great chance of making it here, and he's still my pick to win. Now though, I doubt Matty and he will both make it, so I'm leaning towards Crystal joining him with either Sugar or Susie. I'll go with Susie just because there normally seems to be a quieter character in the finals, and after the last episode I feel like Sugar may take a fall due to her stubborness of using the idol or something along those points.
    B.) Regardless of skill or likelihood, which three would you like to see at the end?
    As of now, my opinions have changed. I'd still like to see Crystal make the end game just to see her jury interactions. (She's still the player I'd enjoy to see win) Now though, I wouldn't mind Corinne joining her as she is the underdog and it would be interesting to see her get there. Finally, although I like Ken, I'd rather see Matty make it to the end.

Okay, now that we have one episode left, I'll see if I can try and predict this:

A) Bob, Matty, & Sugar. Ugh, this would honestly be one of the worst F2/3 ever. Out of the remaining players, I'm rooting for Sugar, but I don't really like Matty or Bob. And what sucks is that the most likely outcome of this F3 is Matty or Bob win.

If Sugar wouldn't be so hellbent on "good people" making it to the end, then this wouldn't happen. But unfortunately, that's where she stands.

B) Ken, Sugar, & Susie. Like I said, I don't really like Matty or Bob, so I definitely don't want to see them win. So that leaves these 3.

If Ken won, then I wouldn't be that disappointed. I would have at least the satisfaction of knowing that a strategic gameplayer won the game.

If Sugar won, then yay, it would be the best possible outcome for me (although she went down a couple of notches in my book for getting out Crystal). But whatever, she's still my favorite left in the game, and I want her to win.

What makes me hopeful is the editing. We're led to believe that Sugar has no chance of winning, especially judging from Corinne's comments. I think it's probably just wishful thinking, but maybe it's the editors are trying to fool us into thinking the opposite of what is actually going to happen. In this case, the "opposite" of "Sugar having no chance" is "Sugar having the best chance." Sorry, that might have been confusing to some of you, but that was the best I could explain it.

And Susie... I'm disappointed in her edit because in the CBS.com videos, she's been touted as a vicious player. But she's gotten like, what, 3 confessionals in the whole entire season? If she won, then it would be shocking. Just. Plain. Shocking.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

I think the likely F3 will be: Ken, Sugar and Susie. Ken wins if this happens.

I would rather see F3: Bob, Susie and Sugar with Bob taking the money.

Right now each man left wants to go to the end with the women, no question about that. So who wins immunity on Sunday is the man who goes to the end and wins.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

At this point the most likely to make the finals are Bob, Susie and Sugar. If that happens, Bob wins. I can live with that, but he's not my favorite.

Who I'd like to see in the finals: Matty, Sugar and Kenny. That would be a toss up on who would win. Kenny had a hand in tossing almost everyone who's on the jury and at least Randy and Corinne really hate Sugar so that would make Matty the winner. Unless of course people actually vote for who played the best game, not their friends or favorites. If that were the case I really think Kenny could win the whole thing no matter who is in the final three with him, except of course for Bob.

Any scenerio with Bob in the final three would make him the winner since most of the jury is made up of his friends, former tribemates and alliances and except for season one the jury votes for someone they like, not the best player.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Fogey

I only tuned in when they got to the jury part of the season. From what I've seen, I think Bob is hands-down the most deserving.

Of those that remain, I think Sugar and Kenny are next in line. Matty and Suzie don't seem to do much more than follow the others. I guess that is a strategy, but it isn't playing the game with the spirit I think the show is all about.

I happen to think Bob is one of the best Survivor players ever from what I've seen.

Still, I've had a bad run with my favorite reality shows this season. Not one of my favorites have won so far (I'm still recovering from the Toni and Dallas fiasco over at TAR) which means bad juju for Bob.

FORT Fan

I agree with shoepie, in that I think the Final Three will be Kenny, Susie, and Sugar. (with Kenny winning)

In an ideal world, I'd like to see Kenny, Matty, and Sugar there for pure entertainment's sake. Bob has been a bit too boring/positive, and hasn't shown very much strategy until the last episode or two. Susie is a non entity, and although I actually think she may have played a good game (the insider videos suggest she is the biggest player out there), but her editing makes me not want to see her get to the end since she'll have no chance. Matty, Kenny, and Sugar though have all had decent edits, and seem to be the best in terms on entertainment and strategic value.

I think that Kenny will win no matter what, but it would be very fulfilling to have Sugar outwit all the players who have tried to manipulate her and see her win.

FORT Fogey

In tbe real world I would like to see Probst strangled. My fault for gving him credibility, I got that. He said we would be pleased wiith how it turns out. Well no. Not that good. Bob wins: nice guy but. Ken wins, 0h so no. Sugar, well perhaps the curious winner but pleaseed? So who do we cheer?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3250356;
    A) Bob, Matty, & Sugar.
    Okay, after thinking about Jeff's whole "Good vs. Evil" thing, I change my mind. If the F3 above were to happen, it would just be Good vs. Good vs. Good with the way the editors have edited this season.

So yeah, I agree that the F3 will probably be comprised of Kenny and Sugar. Kenny had a decent edit in the beginning as the total underdog strategist, but after the merge, he was edited more as the big-headed strategist, to which fans responded negatively. This would make him "Evil."

And Sugar was the editors' darling. Eliminated contestants, particularly Corinne and Randy, have had less-than-positive things to say about her, so I'm guessing that the editors definitely showed us the more endearing side to her and left out the annoying side. I know, it's Randy and Corinne, but even though they're both trolls, there's gotta be something about Sugar that triggered their hate for her. All of this makes her "Good."

As for the last person... I'll go with Susie. Susie was invisible this whole season, so if she made the F3 with Kenny and Sugar, then it would make way for a "Good vs. Evil" finale.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3250892;
    In tbe real world I would like to see Probst strangled. My fault for gving him credibility, I got that. He said we would be pleased wiith how it turns out. Well no. Not that good. Bob wins: nice guy but. Ken wins, 0h so no. Sugar, well perhaps the curious winner but pleaseed? So who do we cheer?
    Ugh, I so agree. JP's statements have boggled my mind (as made obvious by my speculation above). His actions this season have really made me dislike him, which is sad because I used to be a big fan of the guy.

I've read on other sites that his favorite out in Gabon was probably Sugar. So since he's happy about the win, does this make Sugar our winner?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12