+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 10 CBS release

Jenna and Heidi elected to keep their buddy, Shawna, in the game when she wanted to leave. Jenna voted Shawna out. Heidi voted for Dave to leave after their nocturnal cuddling. Looks like they are playing a pretty ruthless game.

If Matt gets immunity I can see them voting against Alex.

If somebody wakes up to the fact that their strong alliance is a threat, I can see one of them voting against the other in order to survive.

FORT Fogey

Let's see the damn show already!

This is the usual flim-flam from the MB Promotion Machine and CBS. It's the equivalent of the "most shocking rose ceremony yet."

Didn't P.T. Barnum say, "There's a sucker born every minute?" Well, we are falling for the hype. I don't believe it's going to be any more surprising or shocking than past shows. My guess is that it has to do with videos or letters from home that only one of them gets to see or something similar.

As far as the voting is concerned, Rob has never been the strongest ally so changing his vote would not surprise me. If one of the others changes their vote, then it might be newsworthy.

Having said that, I am looking forward to seeing Heidi's face contort as she is crying and saying how happy she is for Jenna.

Originally posted by ophelia
    my guess is that it's Matt, who tells Rob that he's going to vote against him.
    Rob would go into a flutter over a lot of things, and it would be just like Matt to tell what he's doing before TC...he's considered Rob his 'trusted ally'...it all fits.
    Hmmm, I didn't really think of that.
    That sounds plausible.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12