+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 10/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I don't understand why anyone thinks that Sugar will give anyone the idol. Hasn't that only happened once last season? If I had it, no way would I ever give it to anyone to save their butts, no matter what.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just hope that Sugar is not so far up Ace's arse so as to have lost herself. I could have slapped her when she told him that she'd found it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3217348;
    I don't understand why anyone thinks that Sugar will give anyone the idol. Hasn't that only happened once last season? If I had it, no way would I ever give it to anyone to save their butts, no matter what.
    The only logical reason why Sugar should give her idol to someone else is if it ensures that she will stay longer as opposed to using it once and then being gone the next week. I think she might have a chance to persuade Matty to switch sides if she gives him the idol assuming that she could talk Kelly into coming back. Matty and Kelly are both on the fringe of their alliance anyways.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CAdreamin;3217786;
    The only logical reason why Sugar should give her idol to someone else is if it ensures that she will stay longer as opposed to using it once and then being gone the next week. I think she might have a chance to persuade Matty to switch sides if she gives him the idol assuming that she could talk Kelly into coming back. Matty and Kelly are both on the fringe of their alliance anyways.
    Why would Matty shift when he was rated the most important of his tribe? If I were him I would stick with the original Fang tribe until the merge, assuming no switching tribe again.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Those little round boats remind me of Welsh coracles...very tricky to paddle. I think Ace's approach of just lie on the thing and paddle with both arms was the sensible approach for anyone tall enough to be able to do it--Crystal proabably could have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678