+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is Stephanie thinking?

Princess55

What is Stephanie thinking?

Here's my thought:

Stephanie thinks allying with men will win her points since she is muscular (not so strong right now, is she?) and methinks she naturally gravitates toward men since she IS a firefighter, she works with nothing but men!

Unfortunately, she allied with the WRONG men. Why choose a loud-mouth (Robb) and a lazy-now-booted Jed? Can she salvage her relationships with the girls?

And maybe she WANTS to leave. Why else would you look so miserable and not seem to care whether you have a strong alliance or ANY alliance? And I don't think this is MB editing.

Thoughts?

I think you have some great points there Princess!
    The whole working with men thing could really be a factor. She may just relate to them better.
    Can she salvage her relationship with the girls? I think it is possible, but she had better start trying!
    BTW, Welcome to the board.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Princess55
    thank you for the welcome!

i think i understand her thinking in the beginning, but now she just looks pathetic. wow. what a quitter for such a strong girl. unless it really is fancy editing and MB just really knows what he's doing.

...NAH.

I think Stephanie's done for. She'll be booted out next if Sook Jai loses. She did not adapt well to her surroundings, and she's weak. That's a very good point you bring up, Princess, about Stephanie gravitating towards the men since she works mostly with men. But...she formed a clique with the wrong men.

Welcome to the FORT, Princess55!

Princess55
    [B]I think Stephanie's done for. She'll be booted out next if Sook Jai loses. She did not adapt well to her surroundings, and she's weak. That's a very good point you bring up, Princess, about Stephanie gravitating towards the men since she works mostly with men. But...she formed a clique with the wrong men.

I agree. I wonder if there is some kind of strategy there that I cannot see. Just hard to believe that this girl who looks like a real winner in real life cannot come to the party for $1,000,000!

Hi Princess and welcome to the board.

I don't think Stephanie can salvage her relationship and to be honest I don't think she'll bother trying.
    I thought she looked like a great first pick for Jake, young, strong, but my God what a let down.
    I think she could have done well in the individual challenges post merge, but she seems to be very stubborn and is risking her health by continuing to sleep out in the rain all night.

I really don't know what she's thinking. She just doesn't look like she came to play at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just look at people like this, and think "you beat out HOW many thousand applicants to end up playing like this???"

I just don't get it.

I don't really know what possible motivation she could ahve for appliying to the show in the first place.
    She has shown herself to be highly anti-social.
    She couldn't have hoped to have been in a much better team than she got - so many young fit men and women.
    She could have been a key member of the tribe but instead she chooses to be a sulky snot.
    I don't get it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread