+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Chase: Survivor Gabon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Michelle Chase: Survivor Gabon

The marathoning is good. Otherwise...not impressed. How is your dad your best friend when he disappears from your life at an early age...how do you even remember him? And then you fall back on your mom...gee, bet mom will appreciate that line.

Yawn...I don't see anything of interest here.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

This girl should be kissing the feet of whoever took her promo photo as she looked absolutely nothing like the above shot.

What a whiny, self-centered, mean spirited wench! I wasn't disappointed at all to see her leave first. She "might" have helped Fang win the second immunity challenge, but I'm glad I didn't have to listen to her any longer.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3206020;
    This girl should be kissing the feet of whoever took her promo photo as she looked absolutely nothing like the above shot.

What a whiny, self-centered, mean spirited wench! I wasn't disappointed at all to see her leave first. She "might" have helped Fang win the second immunity challenge, but I'm glad I didn't have to listen to her any longer.
    ITA on that one. I was so doing the happy dance when she was voted out. She may have been eye-candy at one point, but her personality really blocked that out.

She looked like a crackhead in some of the shots. Not very pretty at all and a very ugly personality too.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

I thought she was eye-candy from start to finish. She may have taken being last-picked too much to heart. On the other hand, maybe she was taken last because of her personality. Even though Probst said that they didn't have much information to go on besides name and occupation, I'm thinking they had to have met each other at some point during their journey to Gabon.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeTrees;3206170;
    I thought she was eye-candy from start to finish. She may have taken being last-picked too much to heart. On the other hand, maybe she was taken last because of her personality. Even though Probst said that they didn't have much information to go on besides name and occupation, I'm thinking they had to have met each other at some point during their journey to Gabon.
    When she was picked last, because she doesn't look like a typical "last pick" I figured she probably bitched the entire way to the meeting-with-Probst location. And this was before I heard anything out of her but her name and occupation - she looked like just as much a whiner as she turned out to be.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I would have preferred for her to stick around. She may have a whiny personality, but she was a stand out character. And I am curious to see where the Ken/Michelle thing would have led. A little underdog alliance, that would have been cool.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Ken can do better! She'd totally use him and dump him and crush him. Now maybe he can focus on his game. Pathetic that he had to give her (good) advice about how to survive in the game, which she totally rejected. Count yourself lucky, Ken!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3206020;
    Makeup does wonders, doesn't it? But once it wore off on the island...yeesh. Her personality matched her exterior.

Not one bit sorry to see her go, she probably grated on everyone's nerves with all that whining. I agree with earlier posters, there was a reason she was picked last.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast