+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Cox: Survivor Gabon

Re: Crystal Cox: Survivor Gabon

You should see the others treating her harshly at the Pondorosa.
    She was treated really harshly!
    NFL PreSeason 2014!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3249248;
    Maybe it's just the edit she's been given. She is far from being one of my favorites, but I really did like how she came across in her 1-1 after the family visit. Her face was softer, she seemed to be glowing from within, and her words were so positive. Duh, the family visits make a difference. And who's to say what anyone would act like, undergoing the harsh conditions and people dynamics, anyway?
    Crystal bounced back and forth between sweet and racial sterotype. I believe those are two aspects of her personality. Why she found it necessary to lay her attitude on Matty last night was beyond me. She was never a favorite of mine for this reason. However the way she is being treated at Ponderosa is horrific. My heart goes out to her.

I'm going to miss Crystal. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3249976;
    Crystal bounced back and forth between sweet and racial sterotype. I believe those are two aspects of her personality. Why she found it necessary to lay her attitude on Matty last night was beyond me. She was never a favorite of mine for this reason. However the way she is being treated at Ponderosa is horrific. My heart goes out to her.
    My post was made before last night's show, but yes, I didn't like how she chewed Matty out (even though he's not one of my favorites, either).

Big ditto on what's in bold...I posted about the Ponderosa BS on the 12/11discussion thread and Corinne's thread (even though I hate to put any posts on the 4 bitter losers' threads).
    Last edited by VelvetRed; 12-12-2008 at 08:46 AM.

Crystal will remain one of my absolute favorites in the history of Survivor. I know she's kinda unpopular here at FoRT, but I loved her. Even though there's only one episode remaining, I'm definitely going to miss this girl in the game.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Crystal has really shown herself to be a good loser. I thought her comments at Ponderosa were thoughtful and gracious. She and Charlie seem to be the only two people there capable of seeing things from another person's point of view. The way she's handled this loss, particularly her defense of the people left in the game to Randy, has really made me like her a lot.

I can understand if the jury members don't want to associate with Crystal on an individual level--if you didn't hang out together on the show your not going to hang out after but no need for a pre planned group ignore.

On the flip side--if Crystal and Kenny were voted out first then Randy or Corrine, would Crystal and Kenny of said let bygones be bygones and been best buddies at ponderosa? I doubt it.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3250362;
    I can understand if the jury members don't want to associate with Crystal on an individual level--if you didn't hang out together on the show your not going to hang out after but no need for a pre planned group ignore.

On the flip side--if Crystal and Kenny were voted out first then Randy or Corrine, would Crystal and Kenny of said let bygones be bygones and been best buddies at ponderosa? I doubt it.
    I don't think they would be best buddies but I have no doubt that they would be civil. The others are just being nasty and stupid.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

LG.

what grade are these kids in? Oh, their adults? Then they should act like it.

The Onion losers as a group have less class than Crystal has in her pinky finger. I wasn't her biggest fan, but the personal attacks at loser lounge, good grief, grow up.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Crystal was definitely my favorite player this season. I loved every bit of her, she created so much entertainment both in her lackluster physical performances and her attitude. Thank you, Crystal!

+ Reply to Thread