+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ace Gordon: Survivor Gabon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Ace Gordon: Survivor Gabon

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3194334;
    Never mind it makes him look WAY older than he is. I don't think I'll like him much either--and I am also laughing at his name. Surely his parents didn't name him Ace...
    Let's try and imagine how bad his real name is, that Ace seemed like a better choice!

I know someone named Ace actually. It's not an unsual name IMO.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'm in the 'like him and don't know why' boat...

I think the relaxed confidence is oozing through the monitor, that's a total turn on to me, arrogant or not.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Ill second that. I do like him.. and I hope he does well. But i think he will give the rest of them a bad impresson.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I'm surprised to find myself actually liking him so far. Have to love the accent, too.

I guess I'm in the minority--I don't like Ace; I think he's smug and overconfident. And the yoga-in-drawers circle was beyond ridiculous; I would have been in the lying-in-the-tent- crowd myself!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie

I am saying GO ACE & lets kick ass this season! As a proud member of the fellowship I am waiting until someone asks "hey Ace what does that tatoo on your arm mean?" and as member I am hoping he declares his membership with pride!!!!

I have told some of my friends in my fellowship about him & we are all pulling for him to be the ultimate Survivor this season!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRaceGirl;3209366;
    I am saying GO ACE & lets kick ass this season! As a proud member of the fellowship I am waiting until someone asks "hey Ace what does that tatoo on your arm mean?" and as member I am hoping he declares his membership with pride!!!!

I have told some of my friends in my fellowship about him & we are all pulling for him to be the ultimate Survivor this season!!!!
    So clue in the clueless.... What does that tattoo on his arm mean?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRaceGirl;3209366;

to FORT, SoCalRaceGirl, but I'm ditto-ing Lil Bit--what the heck are you talking about, "fellowship"? Like a church group? If you're proud, spill!

Really--what if none of the other Survivors pays enough attention to the tattoo to ask about it? That's likely, given that everybodyand his grandmother sports multiple "unusual' tattoos these days.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast