+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Survivor Location?

I think a cold climate would make for an extremely boring Survivor. Everyone would be bundled up, unrecognizeable, huddled around the fire all day long. Think Survivor Africa, but with parkas.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

If they filmed in northern Alaska in the summer, it would be warm but rainy.

I don't think that's in the cards, though. The painted truck sounds like something a maverick fan up there would do as sort of an in-joke. I lived there myself for many years, and that sort of "See how tough I am for living in Alaska?" thing is not uncommon.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    I can't see them actually going to Alaska. Mexico sounds more right. And actually, Mexico is in North America so then they will have hit all the continents.

TH3
    FORT Newbie
    Besides not having enough bikini shots, doing a Survivor in a cold climate would be tough on the contestants. You need a lot more calories in a cold climate than you do in the tropics. They would all be stumbling around with hypothermia by the 3rd day.

Some survivor Ideas

Survivor- Area 51
    Survivor-Baghdad
    Survivor-Everglades
    Survivor- Carrabiean

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lil_Cutie
    Mexico is in North America so then they will have hit all the continents.
    Erm.. I think Mexico is in South America. I'm quite sure of that. Since they did it in Brazil - "Amazon", doing it in South America for two time in a row would be quite impossible.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Too bad. I really like the idea of Alaska or even Canada.

And, sorry, Mexico is in North America.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

You sure Mexico is in North America?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Originally posted by unexplained
    You sure Mexico is in North America?
    Yes, Mexico is part of North America next to panama canal then south America! look at the world map! Panama is Central America

My bad.

North America

North America, third largest continent (1990 est. pop. 365,000,000), c.9,400,000 sq mi (24,346,000 sq km), the northern of the two continents of the Western Hemisphere. North America includes all of the mainland and related offshore islands lying N of the Isthmus of Panama (which connects it with South America). The term “Anglo-America” is frequently used in reference to Canada and the United States combined, while the term “Middle America” is used to describe the region including Mexico, the republics of Central America, and the Caribbean.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast