+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to win this season?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'd have to say in the following order:

1 - Matt
    2 - Christy
    3 - Butch
    4 - Rob
    5 - Heidi
    6 - Jenna

Though if either Heidi or Jenna won I would consider it the worst outcome in Survivor history. And that includes Vee.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Paulie: I have convinced myself of the same thing and I keep collecting evidence to prove it to myself. One of the latest: I am sure that Matt let Rob win immunity so that Rob would be out front as the Alex-backstabber. That will make the two stick girls mad at Rob, possibly leading to his ouster. I want Matt to win to prove that my theories are right, and because I like him for some bizarre reason. My second choices would be Butch or Christy. It would be especially cool to see Christy outlast those two naked cuties, since they have never taken her seriously or even given her the time of day.

Namaste.

Originally posted by StevieM

And finally, I have thought for a long time now Matt has been playing dumb. I really believe that.
    All the Survivors in their post-boot chats have said Matt was crazy and implied that he's dumb.
    It could be because he really is dumb
    Or, CBS may have asked them to say that as a sort of red herring so as not to spoil the show for the viewers, to keep us guessing.

Personally, I think you are right, and he's just playing dumb. And that's not just wishful thinking either.

He was running neck-and-neck with Rob at the last IC which shows he's on top of the whole interpersonal-relationship-thing.

FORT Fogey
    I think if Heidi and Jenna won Survivor it'd totally suck...Heidi more than Jenna because she's played this game as in not at all, except for a few moments. Jenna has been playing the game, I think. Especially with the crying thing...I mean, it may really help her get ahead. Maybe, maybe not. Personally, I like Heidi more than Jenna.

I hope Christy wins this thing even more than when I posted at the very beginning...and like someone said earlier, I really liked Dave too, and wish he was still around! If he'd have won, it would've been the best outcome ever.

I want Matt to win. I think he's one of the most honest people in the game. I also do not believe that he is dumb, it's just that conniving and politics aren't in his nature. He showed last episode (the Alex boot episode) in his confessionals that if he does think about the situation he can see things pretty clearly. He may be a poor judge of character, too trusting, or too naive about tribe politics, but he's certainly not dumb.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Matt would be my first choice for the winner. I don't think he's nearly has dumb as the others see him. It has to be an act considering the things he's done before this. Second choice would be Rob. He really is a student of the game and I don't think that's been lost on the other players. Actually the more I think about it, I don't care who wins as long as it isn't either Heidi or Jenna.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Newbie
    I hope Christie and Butch make the final two because I feel they are the most deserving to win. It would make more sence for them to be in the final two than the two who were in the final two last season.

FORT Newbie

ultimate survivor

for me i take christy as an ultimate survivor. even she not play in ultimate strategies but as natural way says kind and honesty will be paid in good. I don't care if she lose coz she play as she natural way.

for matt he is the best survival i never meet coz even he don't play the game with ultimate strategies but i bet he gonna be the nice person.

i love to see matt and christy go along and butch as the blessing
    cold$

to the site meow and skeeball.

I think Jenna and Heidi would vote against Chrsity if she made it to the final two.
    Actually, Heidi possibly not, but I'm certain Jenna would.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree Fluff.

I wonder if Jenna will apologize to her at the reunion?

My dream F2 would be Matt/Rob.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast