+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 9 Recap - "Seize the D.A."

JR.
    Fluff, I've waited all week for this!
    Heidi – Ok class, grab the bottom of your t-shirt in both hands. One, two three, lift…
    Of course if you’d set the pipe up on a stand with a dart in the “chamber” and allowed her to suck it through from the other side of the target, she’d have smoked the opposition.
    Rob – confessional: I heard Deena tell Heidi not to tell Jenna about getting rid of Alex.
    Interesting Rob, you’ve got one more step to link it to Kevin Bacon.
    You didn't disappoint, great job

FORT Fogey

GREAT STUFF, Fluff!

"We bought back cookies because they travel well”, claims Alex, dumping a few small heaps on crumbs onto their tribal chopping board.
    OMG, can you believe the selfishness of these people? This is the best they could come up with?

The Thailand group snuck shrimp and pad thai into their water bottles and distributed a generous amount to the left-behinds.

The funny thing about Heidi is, she thinks her best assets are her physical ability and intelligence. You have to wonder why she invested in such a hatchet job of an augmentation if she thought she already had her best assets.
    This is an excellent point and finally gives us insight into someone who really had to boost her own ego by improving on her self-promoting perfection. I don't think Heidi has anything natural going for her except her weird pronunciation of the letter "S" (think "SH) and I think she knows it too.

Rob has taken to wearing his buff on his head with the knot at the front.This is quite a departure from the well traveled routes of buff accessorizing and marks Rob as at once, a fashion maverick and disaster.
    Rob is pathetic and plays it that way. He is the opposite of Heidi. He knows he's got no attributes and makes sure that we think of him as court jester with a sly sense of humor and the ability to cloud men's minds (especially Matt's).

Matt is shown to be accurate and proficient with all three of the weapons, before we cut back to Heidi having trouble with blowpipe.
    I might be going out on a limb here, but I am banking on Matt to win the whole enchilada.

Insanely funny! Matt's Olympic-quality performance.....I hope we see more. I always enjoy athletic performances in Survivor challenges. No, I do not include Heidi and the blowpipe.

Namaste.

Great job as always, Fluff!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Re: Episode 9 Recap - "Seize the D.A."

Heidi – Ok class, grab the bottom of your t-shirt in both hands. One, two three, lift…

Alex – I’m full.
    Jenna – Me too.
    Alex – I’m not worried about eating manioc when we get back.
    Jenna – Only a fat pig would be.

In true, “skanks in a nightclub” style, Jenna and Heidi decide to take a joint trip to the “bathroom”.

I don’t think spiders secrete “stupid” Heidi. There are plenty of your own words and deeds to feel “retarded” about.

Jiff – Ok people, here are the containers for round three. Right, remove your tops.
    Heidi and Jenna – We want to see the peanut butter first.
    Jiff I wasn’t talking to you.

Wonderful, Fluff!!! You are amazing! I bow down to you in true survivor fashion (without the fear of getting hacked up by a very sharp machete).

Re: GREAT STUFF, Fluff!

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    I don't think Heidi has anything natural going for her except her weird pronunciation of the letter "S" (think "SH) and I think she knows it too.

=

(with my sincerest apologies to Ms. Channing )

FORT Fogey
    Oh just great! Fluff, you did an awesome job. I'm kinda running short on time so I can't take the time to quote you, but I wanna say, once again, you were very funny, especially that stuff about Heidi and Jenna, as usual.

(By the way, I never learned archery at my school. I laughed hysterically at her, but I have no idea if I'd do any better.)

I loved every word.

Great job, Fluff! These are always so funny.
    I was waiting for you to say something about Jeff's comment to Rob during the RC though. During the blow dart thing, something like, "you look like you'd be good at that!". And then all the survivors snickering in the background. That was too funny!

Good Job Fluff!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast