+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeff on the radio 4/11

Re: Jeff on the radio 4/11

Originally posted by MollyRose
    On Mateo: "Yes, he is absolutely clueless out there – at least in the social game of Survivor. But you know . . . when he became and underdog for me was back in week two, when he started talking to Daniel in Mandarin. That was a nice gesture, with no subtext, and reveals the kind of person Matt really is.”
    I suppose then that Matt isn't really a genius strategising or playing Rob in secret, as some suspected...

I hope Christy makes it.

Wouldn't you guys say she's under the radar as well?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey
    Hey I liked Neleh (someone called her Evil). I'm not the hugest of fans of Heidi and Jenna although they do sort of remind me of myself. I wouldn't want them in the final two though. The guys would have no idea who to vote for, haha.

I'd like to see Christy in there.

Yeah Alex is clearly a threat strength wise, why wasn't he targeted the way Dave was? I'm still confused!

I liked Neleh too

Molly, did Jeff mention Christy? Very interesting if her didn't.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I liked Pascal and Kathy so much better then Neelah. Vee, I had no use for what so ever.

Heidi and Jenna as the final 2....oh yuck. someone should punch Dave out at the renioun show for not getting rid of Heidi when they had the chance.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I don't think he did mention her, cali.

That was I realised too. Hmm.. Very interesting!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

yep, unexplained ...but I didn't realize that he didn't mention Christy until I read your post above... IThat's why I was asking Molly.

I was just wondering if maybe Molly forgot to put it in.... I wonder what it means... if anything at all.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12