+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: How do we get there from here? The Final 2 *spoilers*

what fire spoiler?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

There's supposed to be a big fire next week. I'm not sure what the "spoiler" part of that is, but that's from the CBS press release.

thanks... I swear I read everything in here... don't know how I missed that
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Leo
    Premium Member
    Here's my own scenario as to how this might happen. Heidi and Rob are next two to go. Heidi is looking weaker and weaker, and will probably be the next target of Christy, Matt, Rob, and Butch (assuming that group does hold together for one more IC). Maybe she gets the blame for the fire, since that's the main scenario which would make her a big target. Rob is playing both sides of the street, which is an excellent way to get run over. I don't see him making F4.

So we have Christy, Matt, Jenna, and Butch as the F4. Butch and Christy go since no one wants to be in the final two against them. And we now have a Jenna and Matt final two.

I'd rather enjoy seeing Heidi go first, leaving Jenna without a friend in the world.

Maybe then she'll understand how poor Christy felt.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Why would Heidi go before Jenna? I mean, aside from the Matt-Jenna spoiler?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Aside from the spoiler, I think Jenna would logically be next.

Although, if Heidi is still hurting from the bite, she might be a logical choice. I'd rather have Heidi around than Jenna.

Jenna would be most likely to win an immunity challenge though... and she seems able to sacrifice Heidi to spare herself... something I don't see Heidi doing.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I hope this spoiler is absolutely wrong. I dont want Jenna anywhere near the F2. Boot her this week. I will only be happy with 2 possible F2 combos....Rob and Matt, or Christy and Matt. All others have simply not played the game, besides keeping off of others "boot radar".

Matt has shown he has survival skills, but very limited "Survivor" game skills.

Christy is kind of the same. She may not have Matt's survival skills, but she does put forth effort in keeping herself and the tribe healthy, warm, and fed. Her game skills are not all there, but she isnt a bratty "gimme" girl either.

Rob has very few survival skills, but he has proven to be a master of the game. Enough said.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Actually, I hope the spoiler's right, because if Matthew and Jenna hit the final 2, Matthew's a million dollars richer.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Why would Heidi go before Jenna? I mean, aside from the Matt-Jenna spoiler?
    Logically, Heidi should stay there longer. My guess, as I said, is that she gets the blame for whatever the deal is with this fire in the next one or two episodes (which one, I'm not entirely sure).

+ Reply to Thread