+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 10 - "Q & A"

Episode 10 - "Q & A"

from the CBS website:
    April 24, 2003 episode

In a SURVIVOR tradition, the castaways bid on much-desired items of food. But when letters from home are thrown into the auction, emotions run high and a fierce bidding war breaks out, leading some to exuberance and others to tears.

Particularly good news from home makes one Survivor giddy with excitement and leads to a morale boost.

Beaming with power, the alliance of Alex, Rob, Jenna and Heidi take it easy while the others toil in the hopes of saving themselves.

A Survivor promises to vote against a trusted ally, sending the wounded friend into a flutter.

AND DON'T MISS A SPECIAL SURVIVOR: AMAZON REDUX ON THURSDAY, APRIL 17.
    Relive unforgettable moments and watch never-before-seen footage: Jeanne vows vengeance in JoAnna's honor and whips up a little culinary surprise of grubs and worms for her unsuspecting tribemates, who think they've been handed a feast. Rob spends some intimate time with Heidi, and a night prowler has the Survivors fearing for their lives!

Leo
    Premium Member
    So they've mixed the traditional "contact from home" and the bidding for food? Interesting twist right there. The "giddy with excitement one" must be Jenna, that's the way it looks like from the preview clip.

The only people I can imagine getting "giddy" are Heidi, Jenna or Christy.
    I always hate the letters/videos/visitors from home episodes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

vote against trusted ally?...

jenna on heidi? nah...

rob on matthew? (at least matthew thinks rob is his trusted ally...)

matthew on butch?...nah...

heidi on alex...looks like

jenna on alex...looks like..

what do you think?

Princess
    A Survivor promises to vote against a trusted ally, sending the wounded friend into a flutter.
    Is this Jenna voting against Heidi? As I understood Heidi got injured in ep. 9, but maybe they don't mean wounded literally... Can't think of any other "trusted allies" than those two.

My first instinct was Matt/Rob, in true misleading MB fashion.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I'm hoping for Rob against Alex. It would make sense--he can't compete physically with Alex or Matthew, but Matthew is under his thumb (or so it appears). Rob seemed to vote for Dave mostly because Dave was more popular with the girls. I can see that kind of resentment brewing against Alex.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    Sounds like Jenna wants to vote against Alex and that sends Heidi into a flutter!

FORT Fan

Re: Episode 10 - "Q & A"

Originally posted by glennajo

So, what does this refer to?
    Rob turning on Alex? (wounded? - the scar he has?)

+ Reply to Thread