+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Alliance of Four - Jenna, Heidi, Alex & Rob

Deena at times is the uberfeminist, so she might vote for a woman.

I think she respects and likes Jenna more than Heidi.

She might be super pissed at Rob.

It's really hard to tell who Deena would vote for and why.

However, Jenna is guaranteed Heidi's vote - barring any backstabbing.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It would be a real shame if these high-schoolers (even if they are the “cool kids”) were able to outwit and outplay the high school principal.

Just my <.02 on this alliance.....
    I don't think this alliance shows any impressive strategizing for any of the four. Jenna, Heidi, Alex (and now Rob) have elected to side/ally with the cool folks who they want to spend time with. So, it's certainly not strategy as much as it is good luck that the "cool kids" are in the majority and also in an alliance.
    I just wanted to state that I don't give any of these folks any credit for admirable strategy.
    If any of these guys (Rob, you still have a chance here) chose to ally with the misfits, then I would be more impressed for that is not the easy way to go and would show some strategy on their parts.
    It's early, and I don't think I said exactly what I wanted to say here.....
    Oh well, mmmm.....coffee......
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

I think it made perfect sense Stepscot.

Rob is the only one left who I can see as really playing the game, of course that doesn't mean others aren't playing, rather that I just don't see them playing.

If Rob stays with the "cool kids" (Man I do not like that term for them ) then I would say he has stopped playing the game right.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yep, I hate the "cool kids" term, too. The only way I can deal with it is to put it in quotes to make sure everybody understands that I don't see them that way.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

I hear that!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Rob found himself in an awkward position thanks to Deena deciding to try and oust Alex earlier than previously agreed.

If he had sided with her and made the final two, against anyone other than her, he would no doubt have lost the jury votes of Alex, Jenna and Heidi.

He was between a rock and a hard stone.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hi all,

This is my first season actually watching every week of Survivor. Love it. I have really enjoyed reading everyones insight on the forum too.

I have some theories to throw out regarding the "Cool Kids" alliance and mostly about how Rob is playing, and will get eliminated for his chicanery.

I read in another thread that Christy, having been in on the Deena/Rob side of the alliance, has seen how Rob is supposedly manipulating Mateo and Butch. How Rob gloats about the fact that Matt is like his toy. If Rob does try to switch sides and vote off Alex with the 3 "outsiders", I think Christy will A) agree with him, but start to play the game, and goto the others and vote Rob off at the next TC("Hey Alex, J, H, Rob just came up to me/Butch/Matt and said lets get rid of you"), or B)inform Matt and Butch to go along with Rob, for now, get rid of Alex, and then in the next ep, use her new alliance with Matt(who I believe is going to go on an IC tear) and Butch, and the fact that Rob voted Alex out the previous week, to get the other girls to vote Rob out.

Either way, I hope to see Rob go soon. Although he is playing a great political game, his trickery of Matt is pissing me off. I want Matt to take it all.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Originally posted by fluff
    He was between a rock and a hard stone.

I presume your mocking the group and that this is not a genuine mistake,didn't Heidi say it a few weeks ago?

He certainly was but he could have saved deena using his own ,matts and butchs vote.
    What does Genisis and Darwin have in common they both have no conclusive proof and are theories

Yes, I was making fun of the fact Heidi said it a few weeks back.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast