+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Alliance of Four - Jenna, Heidi, Alex & Rob

May I join you? Not just because it's you out there , mind you, but because I so badly want you to be right.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Skooshing up to make space as we speak Paulie
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Man Fluff, I pray that you are right with your statement!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

All I ask is for Jenna to leave before Christi does. Only because I don't care for Jenna's attitude towards Christi :nono

I agree completely.

Or if Jenna DOES make the F2, that Christy gives a scathing speech and her vote makes the difference.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

OR that after she speaks the rest of the jury members who were going to vote for Jenna change their minds, and she's left with zero votes
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I really hope Christy wouldn't give her vote to Jenna.
    I feel Christy was only onboard with the alliance because of Deena.
    I can't see any evidence of Jenna being nice to Christy. Equally, there isn't any evidence of Christy being nice to Jenna, but Jenna looks at Christy with such contempt, I don't think it's hard to tell her true feelings.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    like the "eyes of death" during the log rolling challenge? Yup, I think Christy can see pretty clearly that Jenna isn't a big fan of hers, even without seeing the confessional that we all saw about the hot chicks bathing together because the others were all jealous of them.

As for Fluff's theory, I'm all on board that the Cool Kids will not make it to the final four. I'm just wondering when it will split apart. Rob would want to avoid a tie, so he could either jump now when there is an odd number and he could be the swing vote that takes the Breakfast Club to a TC victory (probably booting Alex, as Rob doesn't like young male competition). If he moves then, though, he can't reunite with Jenna and Heidi without risking a tie. If he really has Matt fooled (and Butch, as part of The Chain), then maybe he can knock off Heidi too before uniting Jenna and Christy to try to get rid of Matt as the biggest immunity challenge threat left in the game. Or, they could all decide that Rob is annoying and send him packing, but I think that won't be next week as nobody likes to risk a tie and the curse of the purple rock.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

man how I wish this week wasn't a recap show!

I so want to see how it all plays out next week.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by fluff
    I confidently predict the alliance will not be the final four.
    They may think they control the game now, to an extent they do, but that can all change when it comes to immunity time.

I think they'll last as a foursome for one more week, then onenof them will be booted.
    I've decided to get bold with my claims this season
    I agree completely that they won't be the final four. There is no way this alliance will last long enough to boot the entire Breakfast Club off.

On the topic of jury votes, if Jenna does go to the final two, she's already down two votes. Christy and Deena voting for Jenna? Can't imagine that they would.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast