+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor Gabon: Earth's Last Eden *Spoilers and Speculation*

FORT Fan

Re: Survivor Gabon: Earth's Last Eden *Spoilers and Speculation*

Yeah, I know what you mean, but with three tribes, at least when the tribe goes to tribal council, it will be more likely that you'll get to know the player, than with 9 players on a tribe. The first 4 or 5 episodes of large seasons with large tribes, I couldn't tell you more than half the players...Also, they did boys vs girls in the Amazon too

Quote Originally Posted by MK202;3082456;
    Yeah, I know what you mean, but with three tribes, at least when the tribe goes to tribal council, it will be more likely that you'll get to know the player, than with 9 players on a tribe. The first 4 or 5 episodes of large seasons with large tribes, I couldn't tell you more than half the players...Also, they did boys vs girls in the Amazon too
    But the flip side is while at camp they are always switching back and forth to all 3, never staying a while so we can get a handle on them.

Amazon, forgot that one ( on purpose )
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Last Eden suggests to me maybe teams of one male, one female? You win together, lose together. I hope not, I hate when a great player is taken down by a stupid teammate.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Some people at Sucks are speculating that maybe there's 3 tribes-1 female, 1 male, 1 co-ed. Only speculation, no spoilers. That'd be different. But I've never liked the more than 2 tribes, especially come merge time like in Cook Islands when Brad hadn't gotten to know Ozzy at all since he was never able to be on a tribe with him. Same in Fiji.

I actually like the tribe swaps, because in some seasons (Marquesas, Amazon, Micronesia) I think it really improved that season and others could have really benefitted from it (Palau, Thailand). Of course when it happened in Africa, Guatemala, and China my favorites got screwed.

Tip to survivor Skills Contestant #2 is a older woman but "strong"--more along the lines of Sue Hawk, Twila, Kathy O' Brian than a Scout, Jan Gentry.
    Yes, give me more tough gals like Sue (minus the mouth), Kathy (Marquesas Kathy, not the AS Kathy she became) and Twila over the coat tail riders like Scout, Jan, and Lill. I want to see these ladies not just get in an alliance and be satisfied and not do anything.

I don't think the ending has anything to do with the season. Remember Vanuatu? That season was officially titled "Survivor: Vanuatu - Islands of Fire". Other than the volcano eruption, it didn't have anything to do with the season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3095110;
    I don't think the ending has anything to do with the season. Remember Vanuatu? That season was officially titled "Survivor: Vanuatu - Islands of Fire". Other than the volcano eruption, it didn't have anything to do with the season.

Yeah, Earth's (Africa's) Last Eden is what Gabon is called.
    Last edited by Tigerusty; 07-02-2008 at 01:02 PM.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Just to add more...

Survivor: Pearl Islands - Panama
    Survivor: Vanuatu - Islands of Fire
    Survivor: Guatemala - The Mayan Empire
    Survivor: Panama - Exile Island
    Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

Survivor: Gabon - Earth's Last Eden

All of the seasons I listed above have a dash in their title. Usually the part after the dash just describes the location more specifically. But I bolded the titles that were different than the rest. The part after the dash in these two titles describe a twist in the game (Exile Island in S12 and fans competing against past players in S16).

The words "Earth's Last Eden" describe the location, so it probably doesn't signify some sort of twist in the game.

Crystal Cox is the only confirmed person so far. That's kind of disappointing, knowing that more people were confirmed at this time last year (for Survivor: China). I guess we'll just wait and see who will fill up the remaining 17 spots.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-03-2008 at 09:14 PM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3101085;
    Crystal Cox is the only confirmed person so far. That's kind of disappointing, knowing that more people were confirmed at this time last year (for Survivor: China). I guess we'll just wait and see who will fill up the remaining 17 spots.
    We are not to far off, looking back at China I see only Ashley and Jean Robert spoiled by this time, the 3rd came 2 weeks later.

We are at 1 1/2 spoiled--Crystal and "strong older woman"

I see where once the 3rd or 4th were spoiled about 4-5 more were spoiled within the next week--once it got started they really rolled.
    Last edited by pawpaw; 07-03-2008 at 10:34 PM.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3101617;
    We are not to far off, looking back at China I see only Ashley and Jean Robert spoiled by this time, the 3rd came 2 weeks later.

We are at 1 1/2 spoiled--Crystal and "strong older woman"

I see where once the 3rd or 4th were spoiled about 4-5 more were spoiled within the next week--once it got started they really rolled.
    Leslie, Jean Robert, and Ashley were all spoiled very early. It's probably because they all are minor celebrities. Leslie wrote a book and hosts a radio show, JR is a poker player, and Ashley is a wrestler and posed for Playboy.

We also have that someone is from North Carolina (I think Fayetteville).

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3101756;
    Leslie, Jean Robert, and Ashley were all spoiled very early. It's probably because they all are minor celebrities. Leslie wrote a book and hosts a radio show, JR is a poker player, and Ashley is a wrestler and posed for Playboy.

We also have that someone is from North Carolina (I think Fayetteville).
    Ashley & Jean Robert were actually spoiled the DAY before filming started ( now thats spoiling) Leslie & PG 2 weeks later.

All meaning-nothing acourse Just simular, quick one off the bat, weeks wait, then they start rolling in every week.

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread