+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: Survivor Gabon: Earth's Last Eden *Spoilers and Speculation*

Re: Survivor Gabon: Earth's Last Eden *Spoilers and Speculation*

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3250283;
    Well that sucks. I want Bob to win as I think he played the best game.
    While I don't necessarily like Kenny, I think he played the best game as he has pretty much been in control from the beginning. I think he should win. I like Bob but of the people that are left, I don't think he should win. I would rather see Kenny or Sugar win at this point. I would not be unhappy if Suzie won because even though she has been UTR, she has played. Bob has been great at the immunity challenges and is good to have around camp but I don't think he's very good at strategy. In fact, I think he kind of sucks at it. It bit him in the ass twice now.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey

A couple of interviews are out with Crystal. She definately has regrets and one is voting Corrine out instead of Matty. Hindsight tells her that she and Ken should have aligned with Bob and Corrine. Also she was hurt that Sugar voted her out but said she was the bigger strategist. Her time at Ponderosa was terrible, she hated it. So that tells us that no one came around after that first day. She and Randy slept together and cuddled to keep warm! She said, I guess he forgot that. She knows yelling at Mattie was her death nell. She didn't like Matty because he flip flopped too much and could not be trusted.

FORT Newbie

Let me first say... YEAH!!! CRYSTAL IS FINALLY GONE! God, I hated her. She should've left weeks ago and Ace should've made it a bit longer. Also Suzie should've gone home the same week and Dan should've stayed.

Anyways at this point my ideal F3 is Bob, Ken, and Sugar/Matty. Now I know Matty doesn't make it because of what Randy said but still. Now I was looking on the bootsheet for survivorfever.net and it says that Matty and Ken are vulnerable and the F3 is Bob, Suzie, and Sugar. I really hope that this is true becuase then the person I actually wanted to win from the get go will win (Bob). Assuming that they are correct and it is Matty and Ken who bite the dust then Bob obviously wins.

First off of the jurors (Marcus, Charlie, Randy, Corrine, Crystal, Ken, and Matty) four of the seven of them were in an alliance with Bob. Last time I checked four beats three.

Now Bob did kind of screw Randy over but I highly doubt that Randy (even pissed) would rather give the money over to Suzie (who screwed Marcus, Charlie, Randy, and Corrine out of basically everything) or Sugar (who was the reason Charlie went home and Randy and Corrine have both expressed how much they detest her). All that aside, in the special Thanksgiving thing Corrine made a great point. She said that at the very least, she would control the jury and she could give the million to whoever she wanted to. She continued to say that since the way Sugar treated her and Randy that she would never win the million. Hence Bob wins.

My final thought on this would have to be... Bob wins with four votes (Marcus, Charlie, Randy, Corrine), Sugar comes in second with two or three votes (Crystal, Kenny, and maybe Matty if she didn't betray him to get to the finals) and Suzie in third with one or no votes (maybe Matty).

The only way Bob doesn't win is...
    A. He actually doesn't make it to the finals
    B. Matty is in fact in the finals and Randy votes for Matty instead.

Now I am basing all of this on the assumption that survivorfever.net is actually correct in who they think makes it to the end. So tell me what you think.

FORT Fogey

One thing I cannot understand is why they didn't choose Kenny? Was it because of Bob's promise to Kenny?

And re Suki, Randy is voting for Matty surely given he makes into the final. But we all know he cannot make it, so... Now I think Bob is going to win this thing, because Kenny is the evil man now and Jeff said we are going to love the winner. (I don't like Bob though)

I don't ever post in this forum but I had to this season (maybe just this once)! It seems that the game really turned because of Sugar last show! She took out one of the 2 that were controlling (with such glee) the out come of the game! I think the final 3 will be Bob, Sugar, and Suzie! Just for the mere fact that if they can get Kenny next they will! If Kenny wins immunity it will change everything again! I would love to see Bob and Sugar as the F2 and then I wouldn't care who won since I think they really did play well. **creeping back to The Bachelor forum****
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

FORT Fogey

I just went back are re read the interview with Randy where he said: "With who’s left, it’s gonna be interesting. You look at the original 18 and you think of somebody like Marcus who’s gonna win this game or you think of somebody like Dan or Matty or Jacquie."

I think he misspoke himself and meant to say Charlie. I say this because he had no great affection for Matty and I dont think he saw him as someone who would win. Charlie is missing from his list and we know they were close from the start.

A poster named Delta Dawn made a comment below the interview. She claimed to be his cousin and confirmed Randy's slip saying she knew he made the jury and was not a contender for the win. She could have been blowing smoke for all we know. Wanted credit perhaps for a little insider information that was a total lie.

How long can 9 football clock minutes of football be dragged out in telelvision real time? Serious question...

Now I am watching 60 MInutes. Anyone else?

FORT Newbie

For the first time in 17 seasons, the person I wanted to win survivor actually did! I am amazed. Congrads to Bob. At any rate over the past two season we've seen some interesting new survivors and if they do another All-Stars here's who I think has a chance to be on it from the two.

Micronesia:
    Natalie
    Erik
    Alexis (maybe)
    Jason
    Tracy (maybe)

Gabon:
    Bob (if they include winners)
    Sugar
    Matty (maybe)
    Kenny
    Corrine
    Randy (maybe)
    and I would like to see Marcus, Charlie, and Ace but that's really streching it.

So there are people that I think are worthy of the title of 'All-Stars' from the past two. Tell me what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Sensei;3252161;
    For the first time in 17 seasons, the person I wanted to win survivor actually did! I am amazed. Congrads to Bob. At any rate over the past two season we've seen some interesting new survivors and if they do another All-Stars here's who I think has a chance to be on it from the two.

Micronesia:
    Natalie
    Erik
    Alexis (maybe)
    Jason
    Tracy (maybe)

Gabon:
    Bob (if they include winners)
    Sugar
    Matty (maybe)
    Kenny
    Corrine
    Randy (maybe)
    and I would like to see Marcus, Charlie, and Ace but that's really streching it.

So there are people that I think are worthy of the title of 'All-Stars' from the past two. Tell me what you think.

Congratulations on having the winner be someone you actually rooted for! I felt that same satisfaction last season when Parvati won.

As far as an All Stars cast goes, there's no way in HELL Alexis would be called back. She did nothing but be the victim of Amanda's HII. Matty wouldn't be asked back either. Likeable, sure, but his game sucked and honestly he's quite forgettable.

+ Reply to Thread