+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 4/10 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Parvati was a good social player during her season and is still doing a good job, but she may have overplayed her hand. Amanda is key to her plan and she is pissed off at Parvati making promises for her without her consent.

The previews seems to indicate that Ozzy is on the winning team for the RC, but loses the IC.

I don't feel sorry for Eliza at all. She isn't shy or socially ackward. She said herself that it's her fault no one liked her.

I agree that Jason was stupid (1) for believing the HII was real (2) offering it to Eliza (3) bragging after winning ONE IIC. By offering it to Eliza it would have backdoored Ozzy, but it wouldn't have gotten him any closer to winning.

Does anyone know where I can find out information on where the jury is sequestered? Are they on the island? Are they alone or with the other jury members? Are they with Probst? Probably not, silly question

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2918569;
    Does anyone know where I can find out information on where the jury is sequestered? Are they on the island? Are they alone or with the other jury members? Are they with Probst? Probably not, silly question
    During the show they said if we went to some site (Survivor: Micronesia | Fans vs. Favorites) you could see where they go after "the tribe has spoken". I wanted to check it out, but I haven't yet.

CBS.com has a video called Ponderosa something or other. It's about 7 minutes long. Shows Eliza arriving, but she's the only one, so it appears they sequester jury members and the others (Ami on down) seperately. It was interesting. I was surprised to see that they stay in tents. What up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2919948;
    CBS.com has a video called Ponderosa something or other. It's about 7 minutes long. Shows Eliza arriving, but she's the only one, so it appears they sequester jury members and the others (Ami on down) seperately. It was interesting. I was surprised to see that they stay in tents. What up with that?
    Unless they are doing it differently now, there were two classes of Loser Lodge - jury and pre-jury.

Pre-Jury members are sent on cruises and trips around the world. That's how Richard Hatch met his boyfriend from Argentina during All-Stars.
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

Wow, thanks for that! I always wondered where they went after they were voted off. Is the Ponderosa where the other staffers stay as well? The place looked "lived" in already. It sort of reminds me of one of those large camping facilities. Like a KOA campground. Bugs and all.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I wish they showed video of the other sequester house (or whatever the contestants are doing). I would have loved to have seen the expression on Mikey B.'s face when Joel came walking in. And they don't have the luxury of seeing who's getting voted off like the jury so it would have been fun to see them speculate how they think things are going in the game. That Ponderosa video is pretty cool, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567