+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March 27 Show postponed?

Re: March 27 Show postponed?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;2881106;
    What is March Madness?
    A useless time of the year when some Americans lose their perspective on life and promote college basketball finals. CBS hosts both the March Madness games (at least this year) and Survivor. Guess who wins out?

It's about dollars. Guess which one generates the most revenue? Guess which one CBS gladly pays the most for the rights to broadcast? But then again, I'm a sports fan who watches Survivor for the competition, not a soap opera fan who watches for the "drama".

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2882762;
    It's about dollars. Guess which one generates the most revenue? Guess which one CBS gladly pays the most for the rights to broadcast? But then again, I'm a sports fan who watches Survivor for the competition, not a soap opera fan who watches for the "drama".

It is true, it is all about the money. Oh and lets not forget the "silly Americans" who enjoy sports. Oh and baseball started today...YIPPIE!!!

I just wish they would let us know when Survivor will not be on or when they are going to change the night it is going to air.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12