+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Oh, no! Rehash episode on 4/17!

Oh, no! Rehash episode on 4/17!

This is disastrous news for me. It means I will not have time to do a finale precap before I leave for vacation! I will also be in Florida during the finale. What a horrendous piece of news.

*brain churning* Maybe I can write a framework for the finale on rehash week and just plug in the names the night before I leave for vacation.

Oh, well. I'll think of something.

Anyway, the main point of this message is to point out that there will be NO new episode on 4/17.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Actually, this will work out for me since I have missed the last two weeks when the show was on Wednesday. I'll be able to get all caught up.

Sure, Lobester. Throw my pain right back in my face.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

I hate the Rehash shows.
    Sorry Lo
    Paulie, I am sure you will come up with something. If not you just won't be allowed to go to Florida. I'm sure the wife and kids would understand
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think I see an all-nighter in my future for May 8.

Originally posted by cali
    I hate the Rehash shows.
    Me too! UGH! Such a waste of time. And then they always have to promote it by saying "with never seen before footage" Like I'm gonna waste my time to see *maybe* 2 clips that they haven't shown previously. such a joke. A bad joke.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Originally posted by cali
    I hate the Rehash shows.
    Sorry Lo
    No need to apologize, Cali. I usually hate them, too. But, since the show has been on Wednesdays the last two weeks opposite the AI2 Results Show, I haven't been able to catch it. If I hadn't missed those two episodes, I'd be right along with the rest of you...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yuck, I hate those shows too. But since I'll be out of town that day I guess it's not terrible news for me.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I hate those shows. There always has to be one of those!

Where in Florida are you gonna go? Just curious...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast