+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Oh, no! Rehash episode on 4/17!

I think my favorite line of the night was when Rob said (about Heidi) that he'd never been that close to a girl like her without a fistful of dollar bills!

That line cracked me up, too.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I think I learned one thing after wasting an hour watching the show. Oh my god, Rob is such a virgin.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

FORT Fogey
    Ooo I was glad I watched the recap episode. I loved seeing Dave again, and seeing him at the beginning of the season, before he started to grow facial hair was nice too, even though he looked hot with it

It was cool seeing Christy teaching them sign language, but it was cooler seeing Dave and her swing dance. And OMG, I know those girls have gotta be glad Jeanne's glad now, after what she fed them. Heidi's gotta be especially glad that she betrayed her.

I should check some of the threads in here more often. Man, I didn't know it was going to be a recap.

Although, I did enjoy watching some of the new clips like Dave tryng to hussle a vote from Christy before TC by teaching her how to swing dance, Heidi and Jeanne being attacked by bats, and Jeanne getting the last laugh by feeding the girls manioc with maggots and fuzzy colored mold.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Whew - am I glad the recap episode took place when the local TV station that shows Survivor is off the air. Good timing.

Originally posted by MollyRose
    I think my favorite line of the night was when Rob said (about Heidi) that he'd never been that close to a girl like her without a fistful of dollar bills!

That was a good line. He is one sad odd guy. Clearly he needs a life, at least a better dating life.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

But to say he needs a better dating life, implies that he has one to begin with
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

You know the more I think about Jeanne's little dinner party of bugs and mold, the more I am surprised that the producers would let her get away with that. The bugs were no big deal, but if I'm not mistaken you can get some pretty serious food poisoning from some kinds of mold. That could have been dangerous.

Which leads me to wonder, if there was a contestant who was seriously trying to harm the others, what would Burnett do? Intervene? Leave them alone to see who would REALLY survive?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I actually was wondering if there was anything illegal about Jeane's actions....

But it was the funniest damn thing on the show last night, that's for sure!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast