+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: 2/7 Premiere Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: 2/7 Premiere Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I guess with the editing, a person needs to read the post-episode interviews to really know what's going on in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2789465;
    I'll have to go back and find it and read it again. I'm sure it's probably at EW site. I had seen it somewhere else that someone posted a scan of the article
    Sorry. I was refering to in the episode, not the article. But thanks for looking anyway.

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2789487;
    I guess with the editing, a person needs to read the post-episode interviews to really know what's going on in the game.

I just checked EW homepage and found a recapish article from Dalton Ross I hadn't seen before. I guess he was out there for the first 3 days of filming. Interstingly one fo the things that didn't make the episode is they had to stop the challenge when some of the favs tried to sabatage the fans cart-a big no no

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2789496;
    I just checked EW homepage and found a recapish article from Dalton Ross I hadn't seen before. I guess he was out there for the first 3 days of filming. Interstingly one fo the things that didn't make the episode is they had to stop the challenge when some of the favs tried to sabatage the fans cart-a big no no
    Now I might expect the fans to do that to the faves, but the faves to do it to the fans? Talk about being sore losers I wish that'd made the episode. But it makes me even more glad that the fans won

At least for that vote, Cerie was with them.Lots of misdirection in the editing to hide that, make it look like there was a chance Eliza might be going home even though the votes weren't there with JFP voting Ozzy
    Thanks Shady. I couldn't believe no one had approached Cirie about joining their group. I also still believe that Fairplay was going to get his ass handed to him and all that talk about asking to be voted out was just that. I don't understand why Cirie would have felt the need to boot one of their strongest players. I think, on the fans side, the men are definitely stronger than the men on the favorites side. If they wanted to boot someone from the showmance alliance, why not one of the women? Fairplay was a good choice, not only because he was Fairplay, but he was too much of a loose cannon and didn't really add any strength to the tribe.
    Last edited by karalott; 02-10-2008 at 07:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread