+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paulie's Precaps - Episode 8: Creeping With the Ten of Me

Hilarious recap, Paulie. I've quoted my favorites below, though some of them are funnier in context. I loved the precap title and the Jeffbots! The Hall of Mirrors tie-in was pretty cool--multiples of "you" the guest, multiples of Jeff. It cracked me up that your version of Jeff would love the Hellomynameis-es as his own children.
    "What?!” Jeff cries. “Put some effort into the selection phase, for Pete’s sake! The rock choice is at least as important as the delivery!"
    ---
    The other Survivors can’t help but chuckle as Dave blushes, reminded no doubt of all the merciless teasing he endured back in Rocket Science Junior High.
    ---
    “The robots you see behind me are sophisticated tracking droids. . ."
    ---
    “Good luck, my precious children,” he says softly, wiping a single tear from the inner corner of his right eye. He glances at his watch. “Go now.”
    ---
    At once, HelloMyNameIsAlex ceases his running and yells, “Immunity to Alex!”
    ---
    It’s a plain black T-shirt, and it says, “I blinded you with Rocket Science.”

LOL that was funny, sick, but very funny

I do hope the Jeff bots show up this show.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

OMG, that was frickin' funny! I was going to quote that whole equation thing, but Leo beat me to it, and it would be too Dave-like to quote it twice.

So, great job!

Great job, Paulie. Hilarious as always!

Once again, the entire opening paragraph, I’m not sure how, but they get better every week!
    Among others, my favorite parts were:
    Deena doesn’t look up as she responds. “I want to make myself a throne so people have a constant visual reminder of who’s in charge around here. Have I told you who you shouldn’t underestimate?”

He raises an eyebrow in a practiced Mr.-Spock-turns-on-the-charm manner.

Dave and Butches entire “equation” conversation.

The ENTIRE reward challenge, but this line especially: “I’m glad you lost,” Jeff scoffs. “Cheater.”

Insane cigarette butts.

One of the robots instantly disappears

He lowers his head solemnly and squeezes the bridge of his nose with his good hand. After a while, he looks up again. “Well, anyway. Let’s get on with it.”
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

You are consistantly amazing.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    Once again I am dumbfounded at your talent! Hey if I give you the transcript from court the other day will you write me up a bed time story???

Awesome. I am going to be so disappointed if there aren't 9 Jeff robots on the show this week!

I’m haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

That was great!!

Paulie, very long but, very good read!
    thanks for the laugh. (I read half this a.m and half this afternoon_
    good, funny stuff!
    @ "“I’ll join you,” Matthew murmurs. He’s suddenly sitting, legs crossed, beside Heidi. He may have actually floated through the open side of the shelter, but nobody can be certain. He may even have been sitting there the entire time. “A tiny fragment of fish meat or the corner of a cracker?”
    ------
    taken out of context but......
    .........I can picture it ....ick!!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast