+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Yau-Man (Fiji) - Micronesia

Yau-Man (Fiji) - Micronesia

Home Town: Martinez, CA

Originally from Malaysian Borneo, Yau-Man Chan attended All Saints Secondary School in Kota Kinabalu. He moved to the U.S. where he received a Bachelor of Science degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He went on to receive his Master of Science degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara.

Yau-Man Chan is the Chief Technology Officer for the College of Chemistry at the University of California, Berkeley. In this position, he manages and runs the information systems infrastructure for administrative, research and teaching units of the college. This includes setting up networks, computers and managing business database systems. He previously worked designing electronic circuits for scientific instruments to collect data. He's also been a housepainter, cook and dishwasher.

Chan enjoys playing table tennis, bicycling, woodworking and reading. He is a member of the USA Table Tennis Association. He describes himself as intellectual and contemplative. He considers himself a natural leader, a good organizer, very skilled with his hands, very resourceful and feels he possesses a keen intellect.

Chan currently resides in Martinez, California with his wife of 24 years, Jennifer. They have two children, Penelope and Ione. They also have a dog, Tucker, and two rabbits, Ruby and Cupid. His birth date is August 26, 1952.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Yau-Man (Fiji) - Micronesia

I really liked Yau Man. I hope he goes far again.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fan

Dont worry Yau Man, Dreamz isnt around for you to feel sorry for. Hopefully Dreamz is somewhere where his deluded mind wont kill your whole game this time.

YM doesn't stand a chance this time around. He can't play the same game he played in Fiji; everybody already knows his strengths, and when it comes to more physical challenges I don't think he can keep up with the rest of them.

Yeah, I think he has the most to lose out of this show.
    He'll come off it looking "disappointing", which will be a shame.

He doesn't stand a chance, but I'll enjoy the little I expect to see of him.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;2742761;
    YM doesn't stand a chance this time around. He can't play the same game he played in Fiji; everybody already knows his strengths, and when it comes to more physical challenges I don't think he can keep up with the rest of them.
    I agree, I think his strength was in his alliance and being under the radar, and he won't be able to pull that again.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Yau-Man is such a classy guy. I hope he can figure out a way to last a while. Maybe making an alliance with some of the new people? Or some of the veteran women?

Yau Man was soooo cool! I'll never forget when he broke open the crate after the musclebound guys couldn't!

I must be the only one out here, but I am not and was not a Yau-man fan, I hope Johnny or Yau will be one of the first voted out......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast