+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

kdo
    FORT Regular

Re: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

I didn't really mind that he was pissed off and said he "hated" who turned on him, considering it was right after the vote. And people should not be acting like it was the worst way one could go off or that he was the sorest loser in the history of Survivor or some nonsense like that.

In his day after videos and Ponderosa things he seemed to admit that it was really his fault, he should have brought and played the idol. I don't think he made any excuse for that stupid mistake.

There have been MANY worse exits than his like Judd for example.

*Judd betrayed*
    Jeff: Judd bring me your torch.
    *Judd grabs torch and speaks to tribe* "Thanks guys, I hope you all get bitten by a freakin crocodile......scum bags"
    *torch snuffed and doing the walk of shame* "....................scum bags"

I'd call that a sore loser.

Ohhh Oscar...why why why did you have to get soooooo cocky?? You should have played the idol :nono. no I don't get to see that sexy man doing the water challenges anymore. Like someone else said, at least we still have James as eye candy..but for how long.

Oh and at least we still have the opening credits where Ozzy is diving into the water..

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;2932779;
    Ohhh Oscar...why why why did you have to get soooooo cocky?? You should have played the idol :nono. no I don't get to see that sexy man doing the water challenges anymore. Like someone else said, at least we still have James as eye candy..but for how long.

Oh and at least we still have the opening credits where Ozzy is diving into the water..
    But we still have sexy cleaned up Ozzy coming back for TC each episode! We also have the Ponderosa videos each week... MB must love Ozzy alot since I think he only started those this season so we can have more Ozzy!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2932896;
    But we still have sexy cleaned up Ozzy coming back for TC each episode! We also have the Ponderosa videos each week... MB must love Ozzy alot since I think he only started those this season so we can have more Ozzy!

Cleaned up Ozzy = cute, but not "hot"

Grungy Ozzy = super hotness! The scruffier, the hotter!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by kdo;2932560;
    I didn't really mind that he was pissed off and said he "hated" who turned on him, considering it was right after the vote. And people should not be acting like it was the worst way one could go off or that he was the sorest loser in the history of Survivor or some nonsense like that.

In his day after videos and Ponderosa things he seemed to admit that it was really his fault, he should have brought and played the idol. I don't think he made any excuse for that stupid mistake.

There have been MANY worse exits than his like Judd for example.

*Judd betrayed*
    Jeff: Judd bring me your torch.
    *Judd grabs torch and speaks to tribe* "Thanks guys, I hope you all get bitten by a freakin crocodile......scum bags"
    *torch snuffed and doing the walk of shame* "....................scum bags"

I'd call that a sore loser.
    When I said he's the dumbest Survivor ever in the discussion thread, I take that back completely. That was the shock of the moment I guess When a Survivor gets blindsided and/or stabbed in the back, I don't recall many of them parting on a good note. Take the last half of the first AS season as an example. Ozzy was bitter, but I don't blame him and it had to be tough trying to scramble and think who it was that went behind your back. In the videos and all the interviews I've read, he seems to blame himself for getting voted off and not using the idol than Parvati making a move.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2933168;
    Cleaned up Ozzy = cute, but not "hot"

Grungy Ozzy = super hotness! The scruffier, the hotter!
    So true, so true...

+ Reply to Thread