+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Results 131 to 136 of 136

Thread: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

  1. #131
    kdo
    kdo is offline
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    62

    Re: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

    I didn't really mind that he was pissed off and said he "hated" who turned on him, considering it was right after the vote. And people should not be acting like it was the worst way one could go off or that he was the sorest loser in the history of Survivor or some nonsense like that.

    In his day after videos and Ponderosa things he seemed to admit that it was really his fault, he should have brought and played the idol. I don't think he made any excuse for that stupid mistake.

    There have been MANY worse exits than his like Judd for example.

    *Judd betrayed*
    Jeff: Judd bring me your torch.
    *Judd grabs torch and speaks to tribe* "Thanks guys, I hope you all get bitten by a freakin crocodile......scum bags"
    *torch snuffed and doing the walk of shame* "....................scum bags"

    I'd call that a sore loser.

  2. #132
    FORT Fanatic ko_vixen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    902
    Posts
    664

    Re: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

    Ohhh Oscar...why why why did you have to get soooooo cocky?? You should have played the idol :nono. no I don't get to see that sexy man doing the water challenges anymore. Like someone else said, at least we still have James as eye candy..but for how long.

    Oh and at least we still have the opening credits where Ozzy is diving into the water..

  3. #133
    FORT Fogey Minney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

    Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;2932779;
    Ohhh Oscar...why why why did you have to get soooooo cocky?? You should have played the idol :nono. no I don't get to see that sexy man doing the water challenges anymore. Like someone else said, at least we still have James as eye candy..but for how long.

    Oh and at least we still have the opening credits where Ozzy is diving into the water..
    But we still have sexy cleaned up Ozzy coming back for TC each episode! We also have the Ponderosa videos each week... MB must love Ozzy alot since I think he only started those this season so we can have more Ozzy!

  4. #134
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,368

    Re: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

    Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2932896;
    But we still have sexy cleaned up Ozzy coming back for TC each episode! We also have the Ponderosa videos each week... MB must love Ozzy alot since I think he only started those this season so we can have more Ozzy!

    Cleaned up Ozzy = cute, but not "hot"

    Grungy Ozzy = super hotness! The scruffier, the hotter!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  5. #135
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,600

    Re: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

    Quote Originally Posted by kdo;2932560;
    I didn't really mind that he was pissed off and said he "hated" who turned on him, considering it was right after the vote. And people should not be acting like it was the worst way one could go off or that he was the sorest loser in the history of Survivor or some nonsense like that.

    In his day after videos and Ponderosa things he seemed to admit that it was really his fault, he should have brought and played the idol. I don't think he made any excuse for that stupid mistake.

    There have been MANY worse exits than his like Judd for example.

    *Judd betrayed*
    Jeff: Judd bring me your torch.
    *Judd grabs torch and speaks to tribe* "Thanks guys, I hope you all get bitten by a freakin crocodile......scum bags"
    *torch snuffed and doing the walk of shame* "....................scum bags"

    I'd call that a sore loser.
    When I said he's the dumbest Survivor ever in the discussion thread, I take that back completely. That was the shock of the moment I guess When a Survivor gets blindsided and/or stabbed in the back, I don't recall many of them parting on a good note. Take the last half of the first AS season as an example. Ozzy was bitter, but I don't blame him and it had to be tough trying to scramble and think who it was that went behind your back. In the videos and all the interviews I've read, he seems to blame himself for getting voted off and not using the idol than Parvati making a move.

  6. #136
    FORT Fogey Minney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Ozzy (Cook Islands) - Micronesia

    Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2933168;
    Cleaned up Ozzy = cute, but not "hot"

    Grungy Ozzy = super hotness! The scruffier, the hotter!
    So true, so true...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.