+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jonny Fairplay (Pearl Islands) - Micronesia

LG.

Re: Jonny Fairplay (Pearl Islands) - Micronesia

I agree, it was after BB, but my question was whether it was after Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites was filmed. The Fox Reality Really Awards were aired in October, and I think filmed in October too, but not sure. This season of Survivor started filming after the China season started airing (in September), but not sure when exactly they all left for Micronesia. I'm guessing the awards show must have been filmed first, but I wasn't sure about the timing of the filming in Micronesia. I'm just wondering whether JFP showed up in Micronesia with a broken nose all taped up. That would be marvelous.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

We should be able to tell by his teeth. I believe he broke one of them in the Bonaduce incident and got them fixed after. If his teeth look nicer, it was after.
    Yup, with donuts!!

LG.

good point. I forgot about the broken teeth, but you're right. JFP should thank Bonuduce for forcing him to upgrade his grill.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2755670;
    I agree, it was after BB, but my question was whether it was after Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites was filmed. The Fox Reality Really Awards were aired in October, and I think filmed in October too, but not sure. This season of Survivor started filming after the China season started airing (in September), but not sure when exactly they all left for Micronesia. I'm guessing the awards show must have been filmed first, but I wasn't sure about the timing of the filming in Micronesia. I'm just wondering whether JFP showed up in Micronesia with a broken nose all taped up. That would be marvelous.
    I think that Micronesia barely finished filming before the finale of China. The fall season films during the summer and the winter season films in the fall. I remember hearing behind the scenes talk, I can't remember which season, where the Survivors had a Thanksgiving celebration on Thanksgiving, although it wasn't aired. I think the whole Bonaduce thing happened probably barely before he left for Micronesia.
    Last edited by dagwood; 01-16-2008 at 01:55 PM.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

All I know is that I hate JFP and I hate James about as much or more. I would like to see horrible things happen to both of them. Preferably at the same time and to each other

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

In the past, the fall seasons typically film through the first week of December. I remember past contestants talking about spending Thanksgiving eatings grubs while their families were home eating a big dinner Survivor Fever has it listed that the show began filming around the end of October. I don't think they would have had enough time to film Micronesia after China wrapped and for Fairplay to get back and get his teeth knocked out by Bonuduce.

And here's an announcement of the birth of Fairplay's daughter :
    Jonny Fairplay & Michelle Deighton Welcome a Daughter - Babies : People.com

Jonny Fairplay & Michelle Deighton Welcome a Daughter
    WEDNESDAY JANUARY 16, 2008 04:25 PM EST

A new reality star is born!

Former Survivor star Jonny Fairplay and his fiancée, ex- Top Model contestant Michelle Deighton, have welcomed a daughter, Pagesix.com reports.

The little girl, named Piper Addison, was born Wednesday. Mom and daughter are doing well, according to the report.

Up next for Fairplay, aside from the inevitable diaper duty, is another stint on reality TV. He stars in Survivor: Micronesia as part of its fans vs. favorites edition, which premieres Feb. 7.

Asked about how fatherhood would influence him, Fairplay told PEOPLE at a press day for Survivor recently: "It definitely changes the way you go into the game. The last time I went in I was playing for me. Now I'm playing for my little girl."

Still, he says that fans can still expect him to be the guy they love to hate. "Motivation wise I've got to do the best thing for my little girl, but at the same time I'm still the same scumbag as I was before," he said.

Eww, he's breeding. For the sake of that little girl I hope he is all an act and is really a decent guy. Still, gag.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

What I fear is that he is going to go the way of Jase on BB All Stars.

In his original series, Jase was a perfectly fine a'hole badguy. Someone you just had to hate the guts of. But then on All Stars he'd gotten married and had kids... and he'd become a "nice guy". Still a bit cracked, but actually rather likeable.

I don't think I could handle a Nicer, Milder Fairplay. If he's not utterly loathsome, then what's the point of his existence?

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2757340;
    In the past, the fall seasons typically film through the first week of December. I remember past contestants talking about spending Thanksgiving eatings grubs while their families were home eating a big dinner Survivor Fever has it listed that the show began filming around the end of October. I don't think they would have had enough time to film Micronesia after China wrapped and for Fairplay to get back and get his teeth knocked out by Bonuduce.

And here's an announcement of the birth of Fairplay's daughter :
    Jonny Fairplay & Michelle Deighton Welcome a Daughter - Babies : People.com
    You mean someone actually slept with that loser? I'd hate to see what kind of woman would actually go near him. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole! I find him extremely repulsive!

LG.

I've only seen part of the Top Model shows, so I'm not sure who this Michelle Deighton is, but I'm sure some folks at the FORT know exactly what she looks like (but why she'd sleep with JFP, I dunno that anyone can explain).

+ Reply to Thread