+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jonny Fairplay (Pearl Islands) - Micronesia

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: Jonny Fairplay (Pearl Islands) - Micronesia

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2742634;
    Please let him go first and go with a beating from all the members of both tribes plus Jeff.

Why is he here? The only thing that makes sense is that he somehow blackmailed Mark Burnett, Jeff Probst or Les Moonves. Nothing else
    makes sense.

Just looking at that picture makes me want to punch him, and I'm all about non-violence!

Waaaay back near the Dawn of Time, I first bumped into this forum when Pearl Islands was on.

Survivor was in a Golden Era then. Some guy here was doing cartoons of the castaways... damn funny ones too. And folks were pushing him to turn them into T-Shirts.

And another guy was writing up his Prediction of what would happen in the next episode. Again, hilarious stuff. And it largely involved Jeff doing horrible violent things to JFP. JFP was this guy who everyone had fantasies about him being kicked in the nuts, or having heavy rocks dropped on his head, or flung into the distance via a large catapult, or just stomped into the sand by Rupert or Jeff or Sandra.

His combination of skinny weediness, and grinning, lying horribleness made you want physical damage to be inflicted upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi;2746237;
    His combination of skinny weediness, and grinning, lying horribleness made you want physical damage to be inflicted upon him.
    He hasn't been around in awhile and yet I still want physical damage to be inflicted upon him.

Hopefully there will be an episode where we see James dig a nice deep hole and JFP mysteriously disappears. Then we will be done with him once and for all.

Okay, I guess Im the lone JF supporter. LOL
    Not that I like him personally, but, I thought he made good reality tv drama, and the grandmother episode was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;2748331;
    Hopefully there will be an episode where we see James dig a nice deep hole and JFP mysteriously disappears. Then we will be done with him once and for all.
    I think that James should break him in half like a toothpick!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

Or they can drop Danny Bonaduce into the jungle and he and James create an alliance to float JF off to see in a boat never to be heard from again.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Danny Bonaduce... oh yes. Somehow he has to get an overnight visit to the Favorites camp.

A "Celebrity Intruder" as Australian Big Brother would call it.

There is this cool little button on my remote that MUTES sound when I push it. Like I will any time he's on. EXCEPT when James has enough and beats the crud outta him. LOL That I have a rewind and replay button for. HA!!

+ Reply to Thread