+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Jonny Fairplay (Pearl Islands) - Micronesia

Re: Jonny Fairplay (Pearl Islands) - Micronesia

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2790504;
    Hopefully the producers have learned the difference between hype and negative hype. Come to think of it, they should have learned that from just before the start of Cook Islands.
    I read an interview with Probst and he did not want Fairplay in this cycle of the show as Probst distests him. But Mark Burnett and the other producers overrode him and to the tune of JFP is the biggest idiot in Survivor history so lets use all that negativity to promote the show.

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2790504;
    I liked Johnny the first time around, a lot more than Sandra and Lil. It was that Kill Reality show, and the surprise he left in that woman's bed. Too gross for words.
    I too watched the making of "Kill Reality" and that is when my opinion of JFP was lowered even further. He is a vindictive little bastard. He doesn't do payback, he does triple payback and payback and payback. What surprised me was the the women who slept with him. Both parties were totally drunk at the time but total ick factor here. The best things that ever happened to that worm were Danny Bonaducci dumping him on his face and breaking his teeth and Yau-man accidently pushing his face into a canoe.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2791125;
    He is a vindictive little bastard. He doesn't do payback, he does triple payback and payback and payback
    That's true. Which makes me even gladder he's gone, because no telling what he might have tried to pull on Yau!

I think his whole "send me home" plea was supposed to be like a reverse psychology thing, & he figured if he ended up getting sent packing, he could say "well I wanted to go anyway" & if he stayed, he could say "it was reverse psychology"

This way, he gets to "save face" & say he wanted to go anyway, & we would never really know for sure what the truth was.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2794441;
    I think his whole "send me home" plea was supposed to be like a reverse psychology thing, & he figured if he ended up getting sent packing, he could say "well I wanted to go anyway" & if he stayed, he could say "it was reverse psychology"

This way, he gets to "save face" & say he wanted to go anyway, & we would never really know for sure what the truth was.
    Whatever it was...reverse psychology or a true plea to go home...I'm just glad he's gone. When I heard he'd be on this season, I almost decided not to watch. Fortunately, I read the spoilers about him which turned out to be right and he was the first to go. (I assume it's OK to reference a spoiler that's in the past, right?) Now, I can sit back and enjoy the rest of the season in peace!

+ Reply to Thread