+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kathleen - Micronesia

Kathleen - Micronesia

Home Town: Wheaton, IL

Born in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, Kathleen Sleckman currently works at a golf course in Illinois where she moves about selling thirsty golfers snacks and beer. She previously worked as a bartender, computer graphics artist and a plumber in the Seabees with the United States Navy. She attended St. Paul's Catholic Grade School, Manitowoc Lincoln High School and the U.W. Extension Program in Manitowoc.

Sleckman has lived in Port Hueneme, California, Pacific Beach, Washington, Agana, Guam (for military service) and Oxnard, California. She describes herself as intellectually astute, sarcastically witty and a tad bit shallow. Her hero is Max Factor as, without his invention of make-up, she would be a veritable shut-in. She believes her excellent puzzle-solving skills, athleticism, knowledge of outdoor survivor skills and ability to motivate others will help her go far on SURVIVOR.

Sleckman resides in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, with her husband, Rick, their six-year-old child, Maddison, and their dog, Wilson Von Barkypants Goldendoodle. Her birth date is August 14, 1962.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Kathleen - Micronesia

and a tad bit shallow. Her hero is Max Factor as, without his invention of make-up, she would be a veritable shut-in.
    Hopefully this doesn't mean she will be prissy.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fan

"Wilson Von Barkypants Goldendoodle" What is it with this season's contestants and dumb pet names?

She wins the dumb pet name contest, hands down.

And I don't think Mr. Factor's products will be available during the game. Gee, I hope she can survive without her mascara.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Poor woman, she's getting critisized all over the 'net. I read some very disturbing info on her on what she does to herself in the game, and that probably won't help ease people's opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by MK202;2742861;
    "Wilson Von Barkypants Goldendoodle" What is it with this season's contestants and dumb pet names?
    I'm waiting for a "Mr. Barky Von Schnauzer"

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

That was my 1st thought too Kocky
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2742916;
    She wins the dumb pet name contest, hands down.

And I don't think Mr. Factor's products will be available during the game. Gee, I hope she can survive without her mascara.
    Well, she does include 'a tad bit shallow' in her description of herself. Unless I'm really mistaken, i'm not going to like this woman at all.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

LG.

that is a serious haystack of hair. If she's a fan of the show, she's got to know that Max Factor isn't waiting at their camp with a box of "dunk your head in here" makeup.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2754404;
    that is a serious haystack of hair. If she's a fan of the show, she's got to know that Max Factor isn't waiting at their camp with a box of "dunk your head in here" makeup.
    Hey now LG, I was sporting that very same 'do, and it looked fabulous!.....20 years ago. If I had just stayed in Jersey, I could probably still get away with it too (Don't jump on me Jersey boys and girls...my heart is still with you, and I secretly wish big hair would come back everywhere )!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast