+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joel - Micronesia

Re: Joel - Micronesia

Joel voting for Tracy may have been strategy, and sure he can tell Mikey B straight up he didnt vote for Mary, but then the rest of the young alliance can jump on Joel for saying it was his idea to vote Mary, and he didn't. That makes him untrustworthy.

He targeted Mikey B for playing too early, and look at Joel. It's clear he wants to be in charge, but the ego? He hasn't proven anything to give him such an ego. He didn't do jack at the immunity challenge and here he is yelling at Kathy for not doing anything yet he ended up doing nothing either other than b!tching. "I tried to start a fire for 30 minutes!!!!" Great, but did he? Nope. Did he build a shelter? Nope. Joel is worthless.

so far, Joel seems like a douche. I hope James kicks his butt in the next challenge. All I saw on the preview was Joel going after Yau & Pavarti (I think it was her, not 100% sure). How un-impressive for a huge guy to pick on two people waaaay smaller than him in a physical challenge.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I liked Joel in the first episode, but not the second. Overbearing and dictatorial. Didn't like the way he told Kathy to not ask questions either...just vote Mary. He almost looks psychotic to me, too, in some of the facial close ups of him. Eyes sorta bugged out and spacey.

Joel actually explains his reasoning why he voted for Tracy in the Survivor Inside video. Watch the tribal vote. I can't quite remember what he said now lol, but he does give a reason.

If Mikey was being an overbearing Leader, then... then great. Let Mikey take that role. Let him be the one sticking his neck out for chopping later on.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2798596;
    I liked Joel in the first episode, but not the second. Overbearing and dictatorial. Didn't like the way he told Kathy to not ask questions either...just vote Mary.
    ITA with you. "Overbearing and dictatorial" is a good description.

That's a good point, emjoi. Not too smart on Joel's part. I think it was the first bad move for him, and more bone-headed moves are ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2799250;
    ITA with you. "Overbearing and dictatorial" is a good description.

That's a good point, emjoi. Not too smart on Joel's part. I think it was the first bad move for him, and more bone-headed moves are ahead.
    Oh, I liked it, but mostly because I dislike "Mikey B" so much. I don't care for Joel either, so it's fine that he's going to mess himself up soon.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I liked it too, queenb, or I should say I liked the result of it. The division in the tribe makes for tension, and the older folks remaining intact is a good thing. Now they're three to six.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Anyone else loving the preview they keep showing of Joel going face down in the mud?

good thing he was voted-off recently. the tribe came to their senses that they can't stand Joel's domineering attitude

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast