+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Eldon Teacher Defends Her Survivor Stripping

Nope. Don't believe I ever said that lobeck.

Can anybody post Heidi's exact quotes so we know what we're talking about? There seems to be a lot of confusion over what was actually said. I know it sounded pretty bad at the time, but I don't think it was as bad as people have made it out to be. Maybe it's worth checking out.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Even if I still had all the past episodes on Tivo, there would be too many of them to go back to pull out.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    From the official CBS site, episode 3 recap:
    While bathing, Heidi Strobel, the 24-year-old gym teacher from Buffalo, Missouri, explained why the younger girls bathe separately from the rest of the tribe. "The cuter girls--me, Jenna and Shawna--went away from the older girls because we are younger and cuter and we have better bodies, and for some reason that is a huge issue with the older people. We don't have anyone judging us or telling us what we should be or should not be doing." ( Heidi explains bathing naked )
    There's a video link in case anyone wants to watch it again. There are more, but I'm at work.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Thanks lurkinggirl. Quite an explanation from Miss Heidi.

LG.
    I know, it is pretty rich. I found one for Jenna too. Episode 4

The younger women were clashing with the elders as JoAnna expressed herself through prayer. This led Jenna Morasca, the 21-year-old swimsuit model from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to reveal, "Don't be mad at us because we have good bodies. It's not our fault; get over it. Me and Heidi have the better bodies of the group and wanted to be on a tribe with men, because women can just get pissed about that fact and just vote us off for that reason."
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Wow...Heidi and Jenna...they're soooooooooooo deep...:rolleyes

Thank you, LG!

Ya know, to me it reads even worse... if that's possible!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Cali!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I have a question.

Did any of the women that were suppposedly jealous of Jenna and Heidi make a comment that they were, in fact, jealous of those 3. Or did Jenna and Heidi just assume that because they are so amazingly hot and cute? :rolleyes

I'd like to point out that I don't once remember Shawna making a comment like that - about anyone being jealous of her - and yet, she's the one all the guys were attracted to.

Heidi and Jenna are legends in their own minds, methinks.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread