+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I thought the Jean-Robert scenes with the Chinese family were rather endearing. JR needed to make nice with the family, so he dropped his pretense. Wonder if his teammates noticed.

Todd sure is making out, and everyone he has had contact with on the idol (Leslie and Dave) is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2609432;
    Sherea sounds dumb defending the fact that she's lazy and useless.
    Apparently that worked with her tribe members. They let her stay another week to be lazy and save her energy for challenges.

Eventhough Dave's annoying but I think it'd be better to keep him for another challenge or two. Seems like everything is lining up well for Todd. Everyone who has came in contact with the immunity idol's now history. Except of course for Jamie. But something tells me she wont get her hands on that IO anytime soon. Because according to the preview, she might have them on something else

PWS
    FORT Fogey

What's weird about Sherea this week was that earlier in her post boot interview Lesley described her as a "workhorse" for the tribe...so why did she change? Editing change? Did she really change? Just for drama? Odd.

All I know is that Sherea's attitude really is making me dislike her. In addition her attitude and then her eye rolling and out and out lying about how hard she is working around camp is setting her up for me to really hate her.

James is not much better with his homophobic attitude toward Dave and then later his stupid comments to J Robert about starting the fire cause the Chinese lady needed them. That was so stupid that I wished both James and Sherea had been voted off last night.

Erik, who the heck is Erik and where has he been hiding. Talk about under the radar. Has there even been any film on him at all???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Dave is gay? James is homophobic? What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2609426;
    I totally thought I heard that both tribes went to tribal council...guess I was wrong. Sorry west coasters!! This should be interesting...
    They did say b oth tribes to TC on tree mail too. But it was for the reward challenge. That is where that challenge was held. Don't know why though.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2610956;
    Dave is gay? James is homophobic? What did I miss?
    Well, as you know Dave was kidnapped and while hanging out at the other tribe James said something to Dave and Dave bent over to give a seated James a hug and James waved him away and said rather harshly, what did I tell you about that hug thing (paraphrasing here, not accurate). I just got this vibe off that entire scene.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I have to admit I'm not a hugger. Just not in my background and I always feel uncomfortable when someone I am not close to wants a hug.
    I don't care what their preference is, or what their sex it - it just makes me uncomfortable.

I thought James said earlier that he wasnt a hugger either.

Dave's ousting was a no-brainer. It's a shame that it wasn't a double vote-off because I would've liked to have seen Sherea get the boot as well.

Another possible showmance?! Yep! That's all we need.

I have a few people I have the potential to like this season, but noone to root for so far. Wanted Dave gone, but Sherea annoyed me a bit this episode. She does well for her tribe in challenges, but she has to pull her weight at camp also. JR was actually kind of likeable this episode simply for his interaction with the family. As for James, hated when he snapped at JR but happy he admitted that he should not have, although this is an admission he should have made to JR and not to the camera. I also don't think that James commented on the hugging because of anything homophobic...actually Dave seemed to be annoying quite a few people with the constant hugs. Todd even rolled his eyes when he hugged him after giving him the clue.Courtney proved useless again and Todd is playing these people well. Denise is also growing on me, but I also do not know why-LOL. Maybe it's because she doesn't say much and seems to pull her weight so she hasn't had the chance to have anyone form a negative opinion of her yet.

+ Reply to Thread