+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/04 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/04 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

So I recall one season of Survivor a tribemember was affectionately called "Diva Girl" or something to that effect. When she was voted off, someone had merely voted for "Diva Girl" and then while reading the votes, Jeff got a bit nasty and made the person who wrote "Diva Girl" speak up and say who that was intended for. But tonight, he just read "Mom" and said that is supposed to be Leslie...

oh yah the Denver Diva was Ghandia Johnson from Survovor Thailand

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE;2599954;
    We all say the same thing season after season...Have these people EVER SEEN THIS SHOW????

!
    Exactly! And it goes to the clothes apect of it too.

I know they are not allowed to wear layers of clothes but they should know already after so many seasons that the show can start ANY minute.

So why in the world you would wear red lace underwear or a beige bra underneath your clothes?? I just can't stand some of the women this season!
    Should you at least wear some sporty bras and shorts in BLACK so you can be ready if the the game starts and do not look ridiculous!

Same btw goes to guys! Some of them just look horendous in their underwear!

I just don't get it. As you said..Have these people EVER SEEN THIS SHOW????
    Last edited by Justafan1; 10-05-2007 at 01:15 AM.

Leo
    Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1;2599978;
    Exactly! And it goes to the clothes apect of it too.

I know they are not allowed to wear layers of clothes but they should know already after so many seasons that the show can start ANY minute.

So why in the world you would wear red lace underwear or a beige bra underneath your clothes?? I just can't stand some of the women this season!
    Should you at least wear some sporty bras and shorts in BLACK so you can be ready if the the game starts and do not look ridiculous!

Same btw goes to guys! Some of them just look horendous in their underwear!

I just don't get it. As you said..Have these people EVER SEEN THIS SHOW????
    Actually Ashley talked about this particular aspect in her FORT interview. According to her, the clothes were chosen by the producers, not the contestants.

FORT Fogey

Whoever was in charge of wardrobe this season missed the mark. Hopefully production realized their mistake and the merge will bring some new clothes nestled next to the requisite fruit basket and wine when they arrive at the new camp.

If the clothes really were picked out for them (Ashley strikes me as somebody who may not always tell the truth so who knows.....) then I feel bad for Sherea because I think she got the worst end of that deal. Nothing fits her right and then that dress they gave her has already ripped in places where her butt is sticking out. The other one is Denise, I bet she hates what they gave her to wear.

I completely forgot about James and his Barnes and Nobles comments, I thought it was a riot and so true. Glad to see that they are finally including sound bites by him, just wish they hadn't tried so hard to put him in a negative light.

I thought the challenges this season were all geared towards resembling something from the Chinese culture? Maybe its all about brute strength? Not sure where I heard that but I'm fairly positive Jeff said that. Might have been either in the interview posted here or in the preview show TV Guide Network did.

Either way, Courtney should have bulked up and done some strengthening soon as she applied for Survivor. I know they aren't given much advance notice that they are going to be on it BUT when you apply, why not go into that already assuming you will get it?

I was fine with Leslie leaving last night. The woman chatted herself right out of the game. It's insanity to not only go over to the other tribe and divulge information, but to come back and sing the praises of a tribe who had won next to nothing but were happy and spiritual will do nothing but get your fire snuffed at tribal. I hated to see Courtney stay after that crying display at the immunity challenge but hopefully she's next to go from that tribe.

As for James and Jean Robert- the only thing I can remember James himself saying that was negative about someone was about Leslie and her annoying him with her constant preaching. He also stated that she should be the next to go basically because she was useless. Todd played it right for himself. Get the dopey Courtney to believe that Todd is all about him and her together and that anything anyone does to her offends him. Get her to dislike JR more and to dislike James, because he knows that he needs to get rid of those two as soon as possible (however it seems as if he'll make his play too soon and get taken out post merge if he doesn't find the idol) Todd is just too quick to want to get rid of JR when he can clearly see that all of the challenges so far have been strength based. JR may be annoying, but he's big and annoying, and they need the strength right now.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 10-05-2007 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2599935;
    How much does Courtney weigh?
    She can't be much over 90 lbs?
    Her modeling site posted in her thread gives her height as 5'7, so about 90 lbs. would be my guess. I'm about 5'6 and a few years back my weight dipped below 100, but even then I didn't look nearly as emaciated as she does, so I don't think there is any way she is over 100. Strange thing is, I think she may have lost weight for the show-- it is hard to tell, but in some of her modeling shots she seems to be a few pounds heavier; still very thin, but looks healthier. Might be a classic case of someone going on to get discovered.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2599907;
    It was the typical male dominated tribe tonight. Vote the nice woman off and keep the sleezy man who will float his way to the end.
    I was happy to see her go.

I haven't been able to watch every second of the show so far this season. What barnes and noble comment?

I love Dave! I don't want him to win. But his ability to make me laugh at him is priceless!

+ Reply to Thread