+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/04 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/04 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2599759;
    Courtney said that the challenges weren't geared towards her and to that I say..... the females on the other team were over all smaller than the ones on her team and yet they kicked their butts. Just looking at them, you'd think that Denise, Amanda, and Leslie would be able to take the other three but they couldn't. That PG is a little bulldog.
    While watching her pitiful attempts to cut through the rope, I really couldn't understand why she wouldn't have done some training (weight, aerobic, resistance, etc.) and bulked up on protein before she went on this show. Surely she has seen at least one episode and, assuming she isn't borderline, been marginally aware that there would be physical challenges involved. I mean, if she can't cut through a few ropes her first week out there, I don't know how she ever expects to make it to the end.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2599768;
    While watching her pitiful attempts to cut through the rope, I really couldn't understand why she wouldn't have done some training (weight, aerobic, resistance, etc.) and bulked up on protein before she went on this show. Surely she has seen at least one episode and, assuming she isn't borderline, been marginally aware that there would be physical challenges involved. I mean, if she can't cut through a few ropes her first week out there, I don't know how she ever expects to make it to the end.
    uh.. that would mean getting fat

I'm surprised those toothpicks she calls arms were able to pick up the sword. If she makes it far, she is going to be nothing but a skeleton.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Courtney is going to look like a skeleton if she stays 39 days in China! She only weighs a buck o'five!
    Last edited by Peekaboo; 10-04-2007 at 11:47 PM.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;2599877;
    Courtney is going to look like a skeleton if she stays 39 days in China! She only weighs a buck o'five!
    Let me change my first assessment. She is disgustingly emaciated! She IS a walking skeleton.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

It was the typical male dominated tribe tonight. Vote the nice woman off and keep the sleezy man who will float his way to the end. The women are going to get picked off one at a time and not even realize what happened.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

My thoughts?

Jean Robert is disgusting, inside and out.

James loses some points with me for his friendship with JR, but seriously watching him at the RC was pure

Dave pulling a Richard Hatch during the RC was gross. Seriously, three shows in and he's starting to go bonkers. The guy worries me. And irritates me. Glad to see Sherea is going to go off on him next week. Go girl!

Courtney is pathetic. What kind of person goes on Survivor looking like she's starved herself for a few months? Don't people usually bulk up? Watching her pathetic attempts to hoist and swing the machete was sad and maddening. She did have a point though about the challenges. At this point both her and Todd are guaranteed to sit at least one out because they are basically about brute strength. What happened to the team challenges, like rowing a boat together or something?

I like Todd. Hope he keeps his wits about him and manages to make it far. He's right about wanting to take out the big guys sooner rather than later, as he probably doesn't stand a chance against them. Glad to see he is thinking strategically and long-term.

And the lunch lady.....does she speak, actually? Are her interviews so dull they don't bother to air them? I don't think I have seen more than one or two with her. Same for Frosti and Erik. It's weird, I can't tell if they are going to go far or if they are just too boring for broadcast?

How much does Courtney weigh?
    She can't be much over 90 lbs?
    And - I just couldn't get past a couple of the guys (Todd and Aaron I believe) walking around in their underwear and nothing was left to the imagination. Geez - at least they could wear the buff over the underwear!?! (Maybe I am a prude - but that's what I feel.)

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv;2599935;
    How much does Courtney weigh?
    She can't be much over 90 lbs?
    And - I just couldn't get past a couple of the guys (Todd and Aaron I believe) walking around in their underwear and nothing was left to the imagination. Geez - at least they could wear the buff over the underwear!?! (Maybe I am a prude - but that's what I feel.)
    I was sitting here letting several eeeeeekkksss every time I saw a frontal view...not pleasant...
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fanatic

We all say the same thing season after season...Have these people EVER SEEN THIS SHOW????

1--You keep the strong to as close to the merge as possible. Why? If you don't win luxury challenges, you are malnourished, exhausted, etc. Then, your performance at immun challenges is compromised, and you lose those. Therefore, to keep an unbearably weak and mostly useless Courtney was a ridiculous move.

2. BUT--voting out JR would've been dumber. So, they made the next best move with Leslie. Why? This woman could NOT have ever watched this show before. She goes to the enemy camp and instead of gleaning whatever helpful insight or info she can...she comes back singing their praises, marveling at how nice and fun and friendly they are. How well they all get along. BINGO! Her exit cue. Her team rightfully thought about down the line, and about her possible ties to others after the merge. So buh bye Sister Leslie.

3-TALK to one another. Find out...who is a good swimmer, who is a fast runner, who is good at puzzles, etc.

The only one with a brain (to go with his brawn) on this team is James. His Barnes and Noble story was a riot!

+ Reply to Thread