Thread: 10/04 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/04 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;2599645;
    god shut the eff up about Christianity.
    "I'm not a religious person, but..."

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

It wasn't a tough decision Leslie. They just did not want to be in church while they are playing Survior. Glad to see you go!
    Peekaboo...I see you!

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;2599653;
    They discussed who they should VOTE off. Of the obvious Leslie and Courtney, James stated that Leslie did not do anything and Courtney did more. Jean B then pointed out the fact that James liked Courtney. James played coy and giggled. Then Jean B said that James know he wants "some of that." James smiled and laughed. Then, James said "yeah, no (like he is attracted to Courtney but not in that sleezy way)." Then Jean B said that there is nothing like a "million dollars and some a**." Then James laughed and said that there is nothing like a "million dollars and a sandwich." They both laughed, and Jean B stated again that James "knows that he wants some a**."

As I see it, James did not infer or imply that he wanted to "bang" Courtney. It was definitely Jean B being a typical male and insinuated that James wanted to sleep with Courtney.

That is the whole conversation in a nutshell. Nothing out the ordinary from any past Survior.

Yeah... I didn't think badly of James for the conversation; just bad judgment in not being more careful about who was around. Actually, brushing off the comments about Courtney was fairly classy. Jean-Robert, on the other hand, came off as a bit skeevy.

I could see where Courtney could be an asset, if they have one of those challenges where you have to carry someone or such...

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

The cure for "Christian Fatigue"

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

"...to utilize the unique talents of each person.."

that won't happening unless there's some sort of crawlspace challenge

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2599684;
    Yeah... I didn't think badly of James for the conversation; just bad judgment in not being more careful about who was around. Actually, brushing off the comments about Courtney was fairly classy. Jean-Robert, on the other hand, came off as a bit skeevy.

I could see where Courtney could be an asset, if they have one of those challenges where you have to carry someone or such...
    Thank you Pakacat! I'm glad that you saw/heard what I did! Jean B was definitely the one being stupidly virile!
    Last edited by Peekaboo; 10-04-2007 at 09:17 PM.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

I think James handled the situation with Jean Robert very well. I didn't really hear him say anything bad, but laugh off Jean Robert's uncalled for comments. I was glad he didn't join in with that line of talk, but I would have liked for him to speak up and tell Jean Robert he wasn't going to listen to him talk like that. But I also understand you don't want to make waves and he didn't realize Courtney was listening.

I think James handled it rather well. Why antagonize Jean-Robert? He just laughed it off but didn't comment. Smart.

Not sure I understood how Todd/Courtney thought James was at fault. He didn't say much and he was frowning most of the time. He clearly didn't agree with what was being said but has shown that he's not one to rock the boat. He just listens and stores it all away.

I think Leslie was the right one to go home. Her bonding with the other tribe was dangerous and she should have never said anything about it.

Courtney... wow..... I wanted to jump through the TV and help her out. That was horrible. Didn't help that she had to keep pausing to pull up her scarf.

Courtney said that the challenges weren't geared towards her and to that I say..... the females on the other team were over all smaller than the ones on her team and yet they kicked their butts. Just looking at them, you'd think that Denise, Amanda, and Leslie would be able to take the other three but they couldn't. That PG is a little bulldog.

Has JR actually started working around camp? Last week he was concentrating on sleeping 90% of each day. He is bad for morale and a drain on resources. The only reason to keep him is his debatable strength in challenges.

I thought James said that Leslie works around camp and Courtney doesn't do anything. Courtney can't eat much so she isn't a drain on resources and there is often a token job for the weak of mind and/or body during challenges.

Now that Leslie is gone ordinarily all search for the idol would stop at that camp, but since she told her "son" about it now he has a slight edge and no concerns about sharing it with her.

Congrats to PG's team for finally winning! They did a good job of convincing Leslie to spill her guts and presented a united, happy front as a tribe.

+ Reply to Thread