+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor China: Interview with Ashley - "I kicked out of a sickness."

Re: Survivor China: Interview with Ashley - "I kicked out of a sickness."

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy;2593769;
    I had no idea they forced people to wear certain clothes. And that irritates me, because I don't see any of the men being forced out into the wilderness in uncomfortable clothing, like high heels, or without underwear (bras) or whatever.

Good interview, Hep!
    It's outrageous, especially the girl who didn't have a bra. I really thought Mark Burnett et al were better than that.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2595601;
    It's outrageous, especially the girl who didn't have a bra. I really thought Mark Burnett et al were better than that.
    I want them to have the guys wear dress shoes, wool pants and a silk dress shirt.

I thought Todd did.

Terrific and informative interview, Hep! That was a very enjoyable read, and I loved her "outrage." Ashley spilled a lot, so it's too bad the connection died. The bit about taking on Chicken really cracked me up.

Thanks hep!!! Great interview. It would be interesting to follow up with the other castoffs about the clothes, whether the producers really made them wear those outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2592867;

What about your clothes Ė how did you end up in fishnets and boots? Why werenít you wearing those zip-off cargo pants and rain gear all the time just in case?

Oh my gosh. Of course! They give you an outfit and you have to wear it. Everybodyís screwed. Stillettos Ė I would never wear that outside. (laughing) I would never wear a pair of bra and panties that donít match! (mock outrage) ďWhat? Who gave me these? These are awful.Ē But no, I think maybe they looked at my character on WWE and thought, sheís always wearing fishnets, letís put her in them. Iím like, nuh-uh. (laughing) There were other girls worse off than me. Jaime didnít have a bra on. She didnít even get a bra. Thatís kind of crazy.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12