+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor China: Interview with Chicken-"Dave could talk you out of your underwear."

Leo
    Premium Member

Re: Survivor China: Interview with Chicken-"Dave could talk you out of your underwear

Fantastic interview, hep. I personally think he's full of it - I didn't like him at all, and if anything I now actively dislike him. Bleh.

Re: Survivor China: Interview with Chicken-"Dave could talk you out of your underwear

Is it just me, or does it look like he's holding in his gut in those two pictures?

I thought that I would like him too, but no matter how immature others act does that justify Chicken acting that way too? I don't think so! It would have been interesting to see him interact with all the younger ones tho!

Oh yeah, way to go Chicken...find water, fruit, know how to build a shelter, and instead of seeing this as an advantage for your entire tribe against the other tribe...he's playing it like the merge has happened and that he doesn't have anything to gain by helping these other people out.

Great interview. [mod edit]
    Last edited by Mariner; 09-26-2007 at 10:30 AM.

I missed the first episode, so don't know if he was annoying in person, but I really related to his interview. I can see how seeing the younger generation engrossed in ipods and books while China is unfolding around you would set the tone. And then when the game has started and there's a lot of groundwork to be done and everyone just wants instant gratification (swimming), someone who knows better would be ticked off. If he was rebuffed when he tried to steer them in the right direction, I can see why he would bristle at being asked the next day. I learned survival camping in girl scouts and there is a LOT that has to be done. I don't get either, why they didn't get going, gather resources, and listen to the sage in their midst. They may pay for this first elimination.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fan

Gutmutter, what you said makes sense, coming at it from a "survival" aspect. But Survivor is about more than surviving the elements, it's about surviving the next vote. Sure they should have listened to Chicken, possibly learning and attaining a great shelter. But Chicken should have realized that the way to survive Survivor is to go with the flow - at least on the outside.

Thank you for the great interview, I also think he should have shared his water and food....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12