+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Leslie - China

FORT Fan

Re: Leslie - China

I liked what I've seen of Leslie on the show, but sorry, she had one of the worst "strategies" or lack thereof that I've seen in awhile. She was too free with the information, all the way around.

It's kind of ironic that the reason it was said she was going home was for "weakness", but it was actually because she was a threat (to jump ship to the other tribe).

This was one STUPID woman. Not because she liked the other team better, but because she told her current team that she did - during tribal council - before the vote. If anyone was thinking of voting for the other girl, that may have caused them to change their mind and vote for Leslie instead.

I find it interesting that in her interview with TV Guide, Leslie mentions that she was not the only one who walked out of the welcoming ceremony. Jean-Robert did too. His "excuse" was that he was not religious.

That just confirms to me that Lesley got a raw deal with the editing. However, I guess they have more than enough material to make Jean-Robert look bad! Lots of splicing and dicing with these shows, but I guess you get what you sign up for.

Editing had nothing to do with her being voted off. I did care much for her or her "game" whether she was prostelyzing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2606045;
    Editing had nothing to do with her being voted off. I did care much for her or her "game" whether she was prostelyzing.

I don't believe anyone has implied that the editing had anything to do with her getting voted off. It was obviously her mouth that got her in trouble. The editing is being mentioned because she was stereotypically portrayed to the viewing audience as some wacko Christian, which appears that CBS takes pleasure in portraying anyone that says they are a Christian on any reality show as such. I know I'm tired of it and a lot of other people are also.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678