+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst -- What do you think of him?

FORT Fogey
    He does it for me, MollyRose!

I like him.
    I was sure of him in the earlier seasons.
    I just thought of him as "that cheesy rock n roll Jeopardy guy".
    I cna't imagine anyone else filling his shoes now so that is about as high a compliment as I can pay him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

If any of you have read the last issue of In Touch magazine there is an article about the worst Survivor injuries ever. In the article they talk about jeff probst and how he got stung in the "nether area" by a jellyfish and how he peed on an electric fence. : Ouch! but other then that I think he's a pretty cool guy for the most part.
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

FORT Fan
    Jeff's da man! Hard to imagine anyone else who could take his place. I've said on numerous occasions that Jeff Probst has the best job in the world!

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    I find myself more and more often looking forward to Jeff's time on the show. My alltime favorite survivor moment was when Heidi talked about her athleticism and intelligence, and one was gone and Jeff asked "Which one?" He is very funny on the radio interviews.

Anderson was my other favorite, but I don't imagine I'll be seeing him or the Mole anytime soon. Phil is good, but I don't feel I know him very well, even though I've watched every episode of TAR.

I agree with John, I think Jiff has really matured over the past few seasons.

I really enjoy it when he asks the tough questions, and when his skepticism of the players motives shows.

And he's a hunk. What a great job he has.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I have made more than my share of fun of Jiffy, but the show wouldn't be the show without him..
    He is getting really good at delivering those deadpan lines.He once described himself as having the coolest job ever.

I like the fact that he seems to enjoy the job so much.

I think we've seen a change in him over the past couple of seasons since he got the finale job.
    I was so relieved it went to him.
    Giant Gumball had no interest in it and Rosie was too manic.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It should have gone to him since the first season.

Jeff is great and there isn't anyone that could take his place. I like that he respects the players and has grown comfortable enough to be as much as part of the game as anything.

I was so bummed that I missed Celebrity Jeopardy this week with him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

He didnt do very well- he said in an interview that the jeopardy people didnt really throw him a bone when it came to the categories. but he did get 20,000$ for his charities so that was cool.
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast