+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: 20 survivors to be in the new All-Stars...

  1. #51
    shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    51
    Posts
    6,746

    Re: 20 survivors to be in the new All-Stars...

    Quote Originally Posted by realitylunacy;2558111;
    I would love to see all of the "firsts" kicked off each season in one tribe and all of the 3rd/4th place winners in another.
    i always thought that both survivor and big brother could bring everyone back that was voted off first on their seasons for another chance.

  2. #52
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755

    Re: 20 survivors to be in the new All-Stars...

    Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2582857;
    i always thought that both survivor and big brother could bring everyone back that was voted off first on their seasons for another chance.
    Really? I don't know that I've ever heard of that....

    I like the concept of all the firsts being brought back for an entirely new show of Survivor.....but man, wouldn't you hate being a first being brought back and then booted first again???
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  3. #53
    shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    51
    Posts
    6,746

    Re: 20 survivors to be in the new All-Stars...

    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2583031;
    I like the concept of all the firsts being brought back for an entirely new show of Survivor.....but man, wouldn't you hate being a first being brought back and then booted first again???
    true, that would suck twice as much!

  4. #54
    FORT Fan ManySkills's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    315

    Re: 20 survivors to be in the new All-Stars...

    The battle of the unbeatble athletes:

    Ozzie
    Tom Westman
    Terry
    Mathew - remember him?
    Colby

    though some of these guys are older since they competed in the show and may not be quite as tough.

    Folks I would like to see give the brass ring another try:

    Ami - she was so determined

    Chicken - he blew it with poor game play, but guaranteed he will always provide some great sound bites, and I bet he learned something from this last go-round.

  5. #55
    !heather forever! hottfroggy77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    370

    Re: 20 survivors to be in the new All-Stars...

    Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2378978;
    My choice is to never have any show do another All-Stars season again! They're always a huge disappointment!

    that has actually been my favorite season... personally i think the newer season have been less and less interesting
    !The Fiercest Photos Of Cycle 10!

    ANYA- paparazzi | WHITNEY- covergirl
    WHITNEY- homeless | FATIMA- castle couture
    LAUREN- lingerie | ANYA- fuezabruta

  6. #56
    FORT Troublemaker MisterSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,994

    Re: 20 survivors to be in the new All-Stars...

    I dont like All Star seasons at all, for a couple of reasons:

    1.) I like to see a fresh new cast. It's fun to start over again.

    2.) Non "All Star" worthy members are always brought back

    3.) The Non- "All Stars" always win (Amber? Erika? Boogie?)

    But if a second All Stars for Survivor is made, I hope they bring back 18 of the fiercest competitors, not just 12 of the most able to cause entertainment, and 6 blahs. I also don't like how winners are brought back, because they have zero chance. It's no fun, BUT, if I were to cast the 18 best survivors INCLUDING winners from seasons 9 and up...

    Vanuatu:
    Chris
    Eliza
    Julie-maybe??

    Palau:
    I would put Stephanie here, but she's already done 2 seasons, same with BJ.
    Ian also loses out for being the dumbest person to ever lose Survivor (quitting in final 3!)
    Tom?

    Guatemala:
    Dani
    Judd
    Cindi-Maybe?
    Jamie--Maybe?

    Exhile Island:
    Terry
    Shane
    Courtney

    Cook Islands:
    Ozzy
    Parvati
    Jonathan
    Candice--maybe?

    Fiji:
    Dreamz
    Yau Man
    Boo--Maybe?
    Michelle--Maybe?
    Rocky--Maybe?

    China:
    Who the hell knows. Judging so far I can only say Courtney, since she's the only one w/ character. But who the hell knows.

    Oops, is that not 18? Well, I guess that means no Survivor All Stars 2! YAY

  7. #57
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,422

    Re: 20 survivors to be in the new All-Stars...

    Quote Originally Posted by ManySkills;2583776;
    The battle of the unbeatble athletes:

    Ozzie
    Tom Westman
    Terry
    Mathew - remember him?
    Colby


    though some of these guys are older since they competed in the show and may not be quite as tough.

    Folks I would like to see give the brass ring another try:

    Ami - she was so determined

    Chicken - he blew it with poor game play, but guaranteed he will always provide some great sound bites, and I bet he learned something from this last go-round.
    You forgot to include the first unbeatable athlete & a Female at that Kelly Wigglesworth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.