+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 3 Challenge

Episode 3 Challenge

Looks like a "move stuff from here to there" kind of challenge. They've moved water in the past, but I don't think those baskets will carry much water. Who knows what they're gonna carry. Looks like they have to stay on the floating walkways. You can clearly see it come to a Y-shaped intersection, where the heavy traffic/wrestling is going on. Give big Ted (former pro football lineman) the edge in any wrestling/pushing contests.

In pix 2 & 3, it looks like Shii Ann is carring a small bag/basket/coconut??? Maybe a small water container? Water container is my best guess.

In pix 8 & 9, it looks like this same item is falling out of Brian's basket, about to hit the water. Is this what they're transporting across a floating, criss-crossing obstacle course? Pretty hard to tell from the pix, but it's a decent guess at this point. Looks like they try to fill up the baskets with water containers, to get more of them across faster. I'm guessing that if they hit the water, they're no good & have to go back for more.

Here's another look at that floating course. Looks like Ted has set himself up as a blocker & people are trying to jump over him.

[IMG]images/user/e3-16.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/e3-17.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by fluff; 09-29-2002 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks for the vidcaps Jodaar. Makes sense. I mean, is anyone really going to pit Shii-Ann against Ted in a physical competition?

I'm really psyched about this upcoming episode.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

What the heck is this?
    [IMG]images/user/e3-6.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/e3-7.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/e3-8.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by fluff; 09-29-2002 at 10:22 AM.

Is this from the Challenge in week 2? I can't imagine we'd have a pic from week 3 already. Robb's hair is wet in the pic, but both 2 & 3 involved water. Looks like a teaser. But if they're teasing a Sook Jai win, does that mean that Chuay Ghan really wins?
    [IMG]images/user/e3-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by fluff; 09-29-2002 at 10:23 AM.

JR.
    That's probably from 2, he was the first one to get to Jeff and grab the idol and lift it over his head. Maybe MB hopes we won't notice.

The basket race on the floating platforms is the Reward Challenge.

The casket-looking pix are from the Immunity Challenge. It's apparently a Tower of Hanoi game. You stack the blocks to build a tower. A completed tower can be seen in the background of the Immunity Idol shot (that's how we know this is the Immunity Challenge). If you'd like to play a Tower of Hanoi game yourself, click on this link .

This is off topic, but I want to thank you Jodaar for all the cool stuff you've managed to dig up.

Keep it coming!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Thanks for the pics, Jodaar! The challenges look like they are going to be more exciting than last week's.

Thanks for the pics Jodaar, you're doing some great detective work.
    I can't begin to imagine what the Sook's have hold of there.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread