+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Those Darn Sea Snakes

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;2262669;
    Wow! Very enlightening. So, would the regurgitated snake/eel still be alive? Talk about having a close brush with death.

on this post and ewwwwwwwwwwwww on the snake period.

the camera men must get very bored. I don't envy that job.

I usually have a stronger stomach but, I'm not feeling too good and that really is just awfully gross........

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2262775;
    You know Survivor has gone downhill when barfing snakes are the hot topic instead of what happened on the show.

on the above..

shady do they have a choice? I am thinking they don't but, I started missing the show and not sure.

I didn't want to have 3 posts in a row. I had just cracked up laffin at the above post but, then had to reply to Shady's post because I'm really curious. I would wear shoes if I had the choice without a doubt.
    Last edited by JamiLee; 03-13-2007 at 10:24 AM. Reason: didn't want too many posts in a row.

Snoozin' on the beach
    They do have shoes, they all wear them when they hike or at challenges. Not all of them go barefoot but most do, they do have a choice

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2277568;
    They do have shoes, they all wear them when they hike or at challenges. Not all of them go barefoot but most do, they do have a choice

well they're just plain crazy @ssed then!!

eek. I'd be afraid of steppin on who knows what.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave;2262558;
    I guess I'm in the minority, because I rewound it and watched it again.

I would have to guess it was shedding its skin. I think the old part may have looked like it was still moving because it was hanging from a tree or something. It was pretty incredible. . .
    I thought it was really cool, too -- way more interesting than the contestants.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I'm so happy someone asked that question....I've been wondering about that since I saw the show. I figured I'm the only warped one that caught that shot!!!

To the Point
    For anyone who did not go to the link provided, sea snakes are very venomous. While I didn't go to the link, my son, now almost 15, had a video when he was little that showed an island overrun by sea snakes that talked about how deadly they are and those snakes looked just like these. While I found that whole scene facinating it did creep me out. I'm not a big fan of snakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123