+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Yau-Man - Fiji

I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Yau-Man this season. I think he will be able to make it far in the game. He is in an alliance that seems to be picking up numbers and he definitely is fun to watch. He is a lot smarter and savvy about the game than he lets on to the other players. I think it was a great move to align with Earl, the only way this could cost him is if Earl needs the HII one week, so Yau-Man hands it over and then is gone the next week. This is my biggest fear for him. I have a hard time seeing him make it to the finals just because he is playing such an amazing game, unless Earl/Michelle/Yau-Man stick together completely, I don't see all three making it to the final.

he was so smart to make that fake idal and put it were the real one was.
    Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by jennstarr1212;2308571;
    he was so smart to make that fake idal and put it were the real one was.
    I thought it was hilarious, I hope someone finds it and whips it out at tribal, that would be one of the funniest survivor moments ever.

However, if the person who finds it catches on they will know that the real idol has been located at that spot and that someone has it ,instead of digging up the entire island looking for something that's already been found.

FORT Fan
    Yau-man saved the day for his tribe tonight. What a guy!

Yau-Man did a great job last night at the challenges. He totally pulled out the win for Moto. I was so excited to see them win once again. One thing that caught my attention was Yau-Man being left out of the discussion with Earl and Melissa, I hope that just meant he didn't need to be there, not that they have a secret alliance without him.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I'm ready to run out and buy a "I heart Yau-Man" shirt. The guy is great! He's consistantly good in the challenges - brains vs. brawn. Gotta love it!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by augie;2316361;
    Yau-man saved the day for his tribe tonight. What a guy!
    Yau-man totally rocked in this challenge - he was the only one to stop and think about what he was doing. As a former archery instructor - its not as easy to make the arrow stick as you would think. The last person to try was having trouble keeping the end of the arrow next to the bow - had he taken his thumb off the other end of the arrow (the part on the string), it would have been fine. People tend to overgrasp that end of the arrow and it always causes problems. Yau-man has the advantage in any thinking task, being an engineer, he always sees the practical of the task.

Moto is proving what is normally true - a well-organized, thinking team can outdo brawn most of the time!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    If you want a good chuckle go back and read what FORT posters thought of YM before the show started! I swear at this point I almost expect him to rip open his skin/costume and have Superman step out!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2316948;
    I swear at this point I almost expect him to rip open his skin/costume and have Superman step out!
    LOVE that mental picture!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;2316855;
    I'm ready to run out and buy a "I heart Yau-Man" shirt. The guy is great! He's consistantly good in the challenges - brains vs. brawn. Gotta love it!
    I'm ready for that t-shirt as well. As far as i'm concerned Yau Man saved this season (I like Earl and Michelle as well). He seems an unlikely Alpha Male but he's showing all of the other men up so there ya go! I love that he started playing the game from the get go when he broke that box open and hasn't stopped. He knows his shortcomings and more than makes up for it. Yet another challenge where YM pulls his weight-except this time he singlehandedly won the challenge for his tribe. I think the other men are going to sit up and take notice of him now-egos be d*mned. They've fluffed off way to many things he's done well at in challenges, it's no fluke and they all know it.

+ Reply to Thread