+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was there actually a "BA"?

Was there actually a "BA"?

There's been a lot of talk on numerous boards about the BA (I'll call it the Bikini Alliance ). Do we actually have any proof such a thing existed? I don't recall anybody on the show mentioning that Heidi, Jenna & Shawna were an alliance. Nobody mentioned any alliances. It didn't show up in the voting either. Voting from their 1st TC says that Deena & Jeanne were also allied with those three. And I think the only time we ever saw the Heidi, Jenna & Shawna alone together was the bathing scene. I'm just kinda curious about why everybody came to the conclusion that there was a tight alliance between those three exclusivley. Just interested what people based that assumption on. Any ideas?

Yes, there is proof. Heidi has mentioned it on a couple of occasions. I believe she first confirmed it during the bathing scene. Then it was mentioned again at the beginning of last night's episode. Heidi even coached the other two on what they should be doing to keep their heads on straight during the game. They approached Deena specifically to add numbers to their alliance. They then mentioned their alliance several times during the course of the episode. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that was the most important theme in yesterday's episode.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

BTW, the HCA was initially just some fun conjecture in my first precap. It's funny that it actually turned out to be true. I don't have very many accurate predictions over the past two seasons.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Wow, I really should listen when Heidi talks. I didn't think she actually spelled it out. Somebody kick me.

Yeah, I can't blame you for tuning her out.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yes Heidi is definitely the ringleader.

I'm hoping that Shawna is po'ed enough at the events of last week to break off from them

And Paulie, the HCA name you coined is simply brilliant!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Leo
    Premium Member
    I've always thought Shawna wasn't really into the core of the BA/HCA. The core was always Heidi and Jenna.

I kind of thought that too.. especially after Thursday's episode.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I think Heidi is the ringleader because she's the one that actually appears to have some strategy in this game.
    She does seem to know enough to have a plan above and beyond going topless in front of the men.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree about the core. Shawna has always seemed to be along for the ride...which is something else that my precap got right. Go figure!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast